HSE, knowledge, insight, awareness, skill, control, efficiency, time to name just a few are the necessary foundations for tank terminal and marine operations. This has led to increasing demand for certified and trained Loading Masters for tank storage terminals and refineries. The challenging tasks include mastering the art of loading and unloading activities and carrying the responsibilities that come with it.
Who Should Attend
This 3-day highly interactive and practical course will assist petroleum, crude oil, and petrochemical operators in achieving a competitive advantage by having an effective and well-managed operation. This will ensure your operational processes and workforce perform up to the highest standards and expectations achieving a competitive advantage.
Key Learning Objectives
• Master operational best practices and apply a structured approach to oil and gas marine terminal management.
• Identify Improved Procedures for the handling, loading and discharging of bulk liquids.
• Learn updated international guidelines and regulations concerning tankers and terminals including physical properties and types of cargoes.
• Increase your operational efficiency for oil storage and transport.
• Become aware of quality and quantity risk and loss and learn prevention techniques.
• Improve compliance, safety and environmental performances.
• Understand pumps and pipeline systems including loading and discharge operations.
• Become a Master of Loading / Unloading.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it