Who Should Attend
- Members of staff, involved in unconventional E&P projects
Key Learning Objectives
- Geology of organic-rich shales – prediction of good quality targets
- Biogeochemistry and petroleum microbiology.
- Production of unconventional oil & gas. Production curves. The EUR
- Basic petroleum economics of unconventional projects; Risking of unconventional prospects.
- Occurrence and distribution of unconventional oil and natural gas; other energy sources
- Use of seismic data in unconventional petroleum E & P;
- Unconventional petroleum (shale gas/oil etc.) – theory and practice;
- Sequence stratigraphy – application in unconventional petroleum;
- Basin Analysis on a PC;
- Calculation of unconventional reserves – various methods.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it