The course will provide the delegate with a comprehensive understanding of the key aspects of decommissioning. The course will be delivered by Ian Prince who is a recognized expert in the field of decommissioning.
The delegates will have a unique opportunity of discussing and comparing their individual decommissioning requirements both with the trainer and the other delegates.
A key feature of the course will be the opportunity for the delegates to take part in the development of a decommissioning strategy and plan for a typical field.
This course is ideal for engineers and professionals in the following disciplines:
• Asset Management
• Asset Integrity
• Asset Life-cycle,
• Civil & Marine Engineering
• Project Management
Working in industries such as Oil and Gas Operators, Offshore Oil & Gas Contractors/Service Providers, Naval Architects, Health & Safety Contractors, Fabrication Yards and Marine Engineering firms.
• Highly interactive learning approach
• A clear understanding of decommissioning issues and challenges
• All delegates will receive comprehensive course documentation for use during and after the course
• A will be issued by the trainer
• Hands on case studies and experience from the trainer's extensive experience
• Open discussion to further engage and share best practices
Date of Training
26 Aug 2019DecommissioningOperationsmaintenance
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur MY 30 Mar 2020
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur MY 25 Mar 2020
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur MY 23 Mar 2020
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur MY 02 Mar 2020
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur MY 26 Feb 2020