To describe the capabilities of the seismic method during the process of reservoir characterization, and to provide the tools for well-seismic data integration in the construction of the static model of the reservoir.
The course is designed for
- Geoscientists involved in reservoir description,
- Other relevant technical and reservoir staff.
- The seismic reflection method;
- Basic concepts of wave propagation;
- Basic concepts of Seismic Data Acquisition and Processing;
- The main variables: Seismic velocities: P and S;
- The Elastic Properties of Rocks and their relation to Rock Petrophysical Properties;
- Seismic-Well correlation: The key for integration;
- AVO Modelling and Analysis.
- Inversion processes: Post and Pre Stack
- Facies Classification
- Rock properties estimation from seismic data
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it