To describe the so called Seismic Attributes, as well as their applications in the processes of 3D Seismic data interpretation, emphasizing the utility of this type of information during the phases of exploration and/or reservoir description.
The course is designed for
- Geoscientists involved in exploration and appraisal;
- Petroleum engineers involved in asset exploration teams;
- Petroleum economists and planners.
- Other relevant technical and operational staff.
General knowledge in basic seismic theory and interpretation.
- History and Definitions of Seismic Attributes;
- Basic concepts of wave propagation;
- Basic concepts of Seismic Data Acquisition and Processing;
- Description of Physical Seismic Attributes;
- Description of Complex Attributes;
- Description of Geometric Attributes;
- Description of Spectral Decomposition;
- Use of Multi-attribute analysis – Facies Classification
- Use of Multi-attributes analysis – Properties Estimation
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it