About This Course
This 3-day course provides an introduction to Subsea Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR) as it is practiced in the offshore oil & gas industry. It will include IMR fundamentals, planning and implementation.
The course attendees will learn the importance of: -
- Subsea structural, pipeline and export system purposes and general layouts.
- Subsea threats, including mechanical, marine and corrosion.
- Corrosion fundamentals and protection schemes.
- Inspection purposes and deployment methods.
- Subsea anomaly logging, sorting, processing and evaluation.
- Maintenance and repairs such as clamps, replacements, welding and others.
- Subsea execution techniques including sonar, ROVs, diving, spreads and deployment vessels.
- Contract tendering and performance management.
- Other issues including splash zones, shore approaches and deepwater considerations.
Drop us an email to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com for our Exclusive Promotional Price.
Register Now to enjoy our Early Bird Promo.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it