About This Course
This 3-day course provides an introduction to Subsea Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR) as it is practiced in the offshore oil & gas industry. It will include IMR fundamentals, planning and implementation.
The course attendees will learn the importance of: -
- Subsea structural, pipeline and export system purposes and general layouts.
- Subsea threats, including mechanical, marine and corrosion.
- Corrosion fundamentals and protection schemes.
- Inspection purposes and deployment methods.
- Subsea anomaly logging, sorting, processing and evaluation.
- Maintenance and repairs such as clamps, replacements, welding and others.
- Subsea execution techniques including sonar, ROVs, diving, spreads and deployment vessels.
- Contract tendering and performance management.
- Other issues including splash zones, shore approaches and deepwater considerations.
Drop us an email to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com for our Exclusive Promotional Price.
Register Now to enjoy our Early Bird Promo.