INTRODUCTION TO SUBSEA INSPECTION, MAINTENANCE & REPAIR
25 – 27 July 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This 3 day course provides an introduction to Subsea Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR) as it is practiced in the offshore oil & gas industry. It will include IMR fundamentals, planning and implementation.
By attending this course, you will learn the importance of:
* Subsea structural, pipeline and export system purposes and general layouts.
* Subsea threats, including mechanical, marine and corrosion.
* Corrosion fundamentals and protection schemes
* Inspection purposes and deployment methods.
* Subsea anomaly logging, sorting, processing and evaluation.
* Maintenance and repairs such as clamps, replacements, welding and others.
* Subsea execution techniques including sonar, ROVs, diving, spreads and deployment vessels.
* Contract tendering and performance management.
* Other issues including splash zones, shore approaches and deepwater considerations.
Download course agenda today – Click here!
About your Expert Course Director: Stephen W. Ciaraldi
A Ph.D. Metallurgical Engineer with advanced expertise in asset integrity management of oil & gas production facilities, corrosion control, materials selection, chemical treatments, pipeline pigging, inspections, fitness-for-service evaluations, failure analysis and related consulting,. Thirty years' experience with BP in Asia & South America and Amoco in the USA; four years with Applus-Velosi in Southeast Asia. Click here to read more about Stephen W.Ciaraldi.
Register Now with your colleagues and enjoy our 3 for 2 Bundle Offer!
TEAM EARLY BIRD
SGD 2, 590
SGD 1, 295
SGD 3, 885
To learn more about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click to download the full brochure complete with registration details to the respective location or visit www.petroedgeasia.net
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Sharolyn
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
Explore our upcoming training programs in Process Facilities & Maintenance
Power Generation Transmission & Distribution | 03 – 07 Jun 2018, Doha, Qatar
LNG Terminal Operations | 25 - 27 Jun 2018, Singapore
Process Hazard Assessment using the HAZOP Technique and HAZOP Team Leader Training | 25 - 29 Jun 2018, Singapore | 29 Oct – 02 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reliability Engineering | 16 - 20 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Maintenance Planning & Scheduling| 23 – 25 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Pumps, Compressors, Turbines & Troubleshooting | 24 - 26 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Engineering of Subsea Production | 02 - 03 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Subsea Control Systems and Umbilicals | 30 Jul - 01 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Pipeline Integrity Management | 30 Jul – 01 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
API 570 Piping and Pipeline Inspectors Preparatory Course | 13 - 17 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Maintenance of Electrical Plant & Equipment | 07 – 11 Oct 2018, Doha, Qatar
Reliability Engineering and Operating Best Practices - A Holistic Approach | 22 – 26 Oct 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Offshore Production Facilities: Design and Selection Criteria for Field Development| 29 Oct - 2 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Process Safety Engineering | 29 Oct - 2 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Pipe Work Design & Fabrication | 26 - 28 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Distributed Control System (DCS) Applications, Selection & Troubleshooting | 10 - 12 Dec 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Advanced Turnaround Shutdown and Outage Management | 26 – 28 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Introduction to Subsea Inspection, Maintenance & Repairs | 25 - 27 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
LNG Fundamentals | 16 - 18 Oct 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
petroEDGE® is proud to be a member of the CPD Certification Services, UK. Receiving too many emails?
Date of Training
25 Jul 2018Oil and Gasoil and gas trainingpetroedgePetroEDGE Training ProviderKuala LumpurSubseamaintenance
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019