Sand Control Operations training programme
29 October – 2 November 2018|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This intensive five-day course is designed to provide participants with a thorough knowledge of downhole sand exclusion equipment and the operational procedures required for converting a drilled well into an efficient and safe producer. It follows a practical approach for the various types of sand control equipment, specific applications, the preparation and the final execution and installation of the equipment.
Download course agenda today - Click here!
What will you learn by attending this course?
* List well data needed for sand exclusion design
* Illustrate different types of equipment
* Describe the application of different sand exclusion methods
* Prepare a list of Sand Exclusion Installation Equipment
* Determine the selection of suitable completions fluids
* Explain post job graphs
* Describe common issues/problems and suitable mitigations
* Describe the procedures for running various types of sand control equipment
* Describe different methods of gravel packing
* Identify the critical QA/QC processes
About your Expert Trainer: Gordon Duncan
Gordon has over 37 years of oilfield experience specializing in Technical and Commercial Operations in Drilling, Completions & Well Services professional with both IOC's & various service companies, just to name a few, include Shell EP International, Santos, Petro-Canada, Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) and BP.
What past participants said about this course?
“Thanks! I got excellent knowledge on sand control”, Team Leader, Hess Indonesia
“Excellent new course! Learn a lot about sand control and how it will contribute to my work”, Production Technologist, Shell
"Good duration and good supporting materials. Plenty of discussion and exercises too”, Production Engineer, Petrofac
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed primarily at completions and drilling engineers. It is also targeted at those that are influenced by sand control (e.g. reservoir, production and petroleum engineers) and those with responsibilities for implementing sand control (i.e. service companies).
Register now to enjoy our Early Bird Offer & 3 for 2 Bundle Offer while it lasts.
TEAM EARLY BIRD
Sand Control Operations
Team of 3, per participant
To learn more about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click here to download the full brochure or visit www.petroedgeasia.net for more information.
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Sharolyn Jayne
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
Follow us on: NrgEdge | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
This premier Oil & Gas training course is proudly brought to you by petroEDGE.
Explore our upcoming training programs in Well Engineering & Drilling
Advanced Well Integrity Management | 14 - 18 May 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | 28 May – 1 June 2018, Brisbane, Australia |26 – 30 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Sand Control Operations | 29 Oct – 02 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
HPHT Planning and Well Control | 26 – 28 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Surface Production Operations | 23 - 27 Apr 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Advanced Production Logging, Cased Hole & Production Log Evaluation | 07 - 11 May 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | 14 – 18 May 2018, Perth, Australia
Flow Assurance for Offshore Field Development | 23 – 27 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Well Intervention and Productivity School | 23 – 27 Jul 2018 | 01 – 05 Oct 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Completions: Applications, Types, Installation and Workovers | 24 - 28 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Completion Design | 26 – 30 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Newly launched E-Learning courses:
petroEDGE® is proud to be a member of the CPD Certification Services, UK. Receiving too many emails?
Date of Training
29 Oct 2018Oil and Gasoil and gas trainingpetroedgePetroEDGE Training ProviderKuala Lumpursand controlOperations
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019