THE INTERNATIONAL OIL & GAS EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (IOGEDP)
22 - 26 October 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moving-up in the Oil & Gas industry is no simple task. The International Oil & Gas industry is a fast-paced, complex and highly competitive global industry. Keeping-up with the pace of change, staying relevant and current with industry developments by maintaining a sharp intellectual edge is a constant challenge for professionals.
Built with input from industry experts, this practical, intensive five day course aims to provide participants with a solid grounding in the principles and practices of business management that are essential in oil & gas organizations, when moving from an operational to a more strategic role.
Download course agenda today - Click here!
This course is accredited by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM). ILM is the UK's largest independent management body, combing industry-leading qualifications and specialist member services. ILM is an independent organisation that forms part of the City & Guilds Group. You will receive a Certificate of Completion from the Institute of Leadership & Management by attending this course.
What will you learn by attending this course?
* Achieve business objectives by ensuring that planning, performance management and effective utilization of all available resources including capital, people, processes and systems are in place.
* Develop strong leadership qualities and earn the confidence of your direct reports. Improve communication methods through more persuasive dialogues.
* Sharpen your appreciation of finance in Oil & Gas, and understand the numbers driving the industry. Analyse and use management and financial information for better business decisions, balancing growth, cost and risk.
* Demonstrate a broad understanding of the business and industry within the global context as an entrepreneurial leader.
* Seek and encourage others to seek opportunities for new and innovative approaches to achieve growth and improve efficiencies by using change management tactics.
About your Expert Trainers
Geof Cox has twenty 25 years of international experience as an organization change and management development consultant. Previously with ExxonMobil, he has helped upcoming business and engineering professionals in Europe, the Middle East, USA, Asia Pacific and Africa.
Phil Trimmer is an experienced senior business executive, who in the course of a 30-year career with BP held a wide variety of Corporate and Downstream posts, mainly in Finance/Control and Strategy/ Planning/Business Development roles; mostly in the UK, but also in Brussels and Stockholm, where he was Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Refining and Marketing business.
What past participants have to say about this training course?
“Great course for those aspire Oil & Gas Industry Business leaders cover Investment decision analysis M&A Organisation.” Engineering Manager, Petrofac (M) Limited
“Superb teachers and a wide variety of interesting topics definitely raised my skill levels in the area of finance and leadership” Drilling Manager, Wintershall Middle East
“A great course to understand the integrated and holistic nature of managing an oil & gas company” Business Support Analyst, Carigali-PTTEPI Operating Company
“The course was beneficial for me and a lot to me, both instructors well knowledgeable and delivered the course in professional manner” VP Production, Mubadala Petroleum (Thailand)
Register now to enjoy our Early Bird Promo & 3 for 2 Bundle Offer while it lasts.
TEAM EARLY BIRD
The International Oil & Gas Executive Development Program
Team of 3, per participant
To learn more about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click here to download the full brochure or visit www.petroedgeasia.net for more information.
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Sharolyn Jayne
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
Follow us on: NrgEdge | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
This premier Oil & Gas training course is proudly brought to you by petroEDGE.
Explore our upcoming training programs in Oil & Gas Executive Development
Competency Management & Assurance in the Energy Industry | 24 – 26 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Leadership & Team Dynamics in Oil & Gas | 24 – 26 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Human Competency & Capability Development in Oil & Gas | 29 Oct - 01 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Newly launched E-learning program:
Leadership and Management Skills E-Learning Suite for Upcoming Managers
Introductory Courses Coming Up:
Technical Report Writing and Presentation Skills for Oil & Gas Engineers and Technical Professionals |27 - 29 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
LNG Fundamentals | 08 - 10 May 2018 | 16 - 18 Oct 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Drilling Essentials for New Engineers and Non-Technical Professionals in Oil & Gas | 25 - 26 Jun 2018 |29 – 30 Oct 2018| 05 - 06 Dec 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Introduction to Exploration and Production for New Engineers and Non-Technical Professionals in Oil & Gas 27 – 28 Jun 2018 | 03 – 04 Dec 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Influence and Persuasion Skills For Engineers and Technical Professionals | 24 – 25 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Effective Conflict Resolution And Dealing With Difficult People For Engineers And Technical Professionals | 24 - 26 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Petroleum Geology for Non-Geologists | 11 – 12 Oct 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
petroEDGE® is proud to be a member of the CPD Certification Services, UK. Receiving too many emails?
Date of Training
22 Oct 2018Oil and Gasoil and gas trainingpetroedgePetroEDGE Training ProviderKuala Lumpuroil and gas development
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019