INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR THE ENERGY INDUSTRY
24 - 26 September 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Artificial Intelligence is probably the most important technology development of this decade. Simply put, Artificial Intelligence is a tool that looks for hidden patterns in a massive pool of data that most energy companies are acquiring or developing in business daily. These patterns have predictive value. Machines that can learn from these massive amounts of data can help you make faster, better and cheaper decisions within the energy business.
In this 3 day highly practical and interactive training course, you will learn the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence and how it can apply to different business areas within the energy business in practice.
Download course agenda today - Click here!
The Benefits of Attending this training program:
* Get an overview on how Artificial Intelligence can help in making faster, better, and cheaper data-driven decisions
* Understand how Artificial Intelligence can increase profitability, lower risk and improve transparency for compliance
* Learn how to align business strategy and Artificial Intelligence
* Determine what the challenges are in implementing Artificial Intelligence
* Get a clear overview of the way forward on how to implement Artificial Intelligence in the energy business
About your Expert Trainers:
László Siller - Energy commodity full supply chain professional with experience in risk management, risk controlling and risk associated IT- solutions, ranging from mining and oil & gas to power and renewables, from investment decision making to retail.
Kasper Walet - Has 25 years of experience and extensive knowledge on a practical and theoretical level about all the aspects related to trading, derivatives and risk management in the commodity industry.
Register now to enjoy our 3 for 2 Bundle Offer while it lasts.
TEAM EARLY BIRD
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence for the Energy Industry
Team of 3, per participant
To learn more about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click to download the full brochure complete with registration details to the respective location or visit www.petroedgeasia.net
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Mohamed
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
Follow us on: NrgEdge | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Explore our upcoming training programs here:
Strategic Innovation In Oil & Gas | 23 - 25 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fundamentals of E&P Data Management & Physical Asset Management | 24 - 28 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Petroleum Risk Analysis & Portfolio Management | 30 Jul – 02 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Applied E&P Economics - Commercial Decisions & Fiscal Systems | 24 - 27 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Application of Structural Geology in Seismic Interpretation | 26 – 30 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
LNG Fundamentals | 08 - 10 May 2018 | 16 - 18 Oct 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Drilling Essentials for New Engineers and Non-Technical Professionals in Oil & Gas | 25 - 26 Jun 2018 |29 – 30 Oct 2018| 05 - 06 Dec 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Introduction to Exploration and Production for New Engineers and Non-Technical Professionals in Oil & Gas 27 – 28 Jun 2018 | 03 – 04 Dec 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Technical Report Writing and Presentation Skills for Oil & Gas Engineers and Technical Professionals |27 - 29 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Petroleum Geology for Non-Geologists | 11 – 12 Oct 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
petroEDGE® is proud to be a member of the CPD Certification Services, UK. Receiving too many emails?
Date of Training
24 Sep 2018Oil and Gasoil and gas trainingpetroedgePetroEDGE Training ProviderKuala Lumpurtechnology developmentenergy industryArtificial intelligence
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019