APPLIED E&P ECONOMICS - COMMERCIAL DECISIONS & FISCAL SYSTEMS
24 – 27 September 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This course offers a concise but practical introduction to the essential elements of E & P Decision Economics with particular emphasis on practical issues – what takes place, and why. It will be suitable both for those new to the subject and for more focused refresher training with more practical real-world elements. The emphasis throughout is on marshalling all aspects of the ‘Business Case' required by decision-makers, including both description and illustrative modelling of the range of ‘Government Take' mechanisms deployed – both conventional taxation and alternative contract regimes. We also examine simple but effective techniques to model the essentials of E&P Project Risk.
Download course agenda today – Click here!
What will you learn?
* Developing a keen practical appreciation of the essential drivers and principles within E&P Decision Economics.
* Encouraging incisive discussion on techniques employed, backed up by practical ‘hands-on'
* Banishing the ‘Black-Box' mentality – all participants will leave ready to ask the right questions!
* Appreciation of the role of ‘corporate beliefs' – and consequent range in potential valuations
* Comprehending principles underlying the range of ‘Fiscal Devices' deployed by Governments
* Appreciating potential Tax Regime impact - both Company and National Agency decision-making
* Appreciation of linkages: Conventional Economic Indicators and Corporate Financial Measures
* Encouraging a broad appreciation of Quantitative Risk management, Asset and Portfolio level
* Interpreting the range of model outputs to help enhance capital investment decision-making
* Understanding Commercial Fundamentals to aid within Planning, Negotiations and Bidding
Who should attend this course?
This four day practical workshop is an essential introduction for participants wishing to develop or enhance a keen understanding of Upstream Oil & Gas Decision Economics, the economic drivers and impacts upon all parties involved.
About your Expert Trainer: David Palmer
David has been a career commercial specialist and frontline E&P Commercial Manager, with nearly 40 years' continuous involvement in economics and business management, mostly within upstream oil. Following a degree in quantitative economics and finance, an early career in regional economic planning gave way to business analysis roles in the UK State Oil Company BNOC, and mainstream commercial management in the privatized ‘Britoil'.
Register now to enjoy our 3 for 2 Bundle Offer while it lasts.
TEAM EARLY BIRD
Applied E&P Economics - Commercial Decisions & Fiscal Systems
Team of 3, per participant
To learn more about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click here to download the full brochure or visit www.petroedgeasia.net for more information.
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Sharolyn
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
Follow us on: NrgEdge | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
This premier Oil & Gas training course is proudly brought to you by petroEDGE.
Explore our upcoming training programs in Economics, Finance & Accounting, Legal
Strategic Innovation In Oil & Gas | 23 - 25 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Upstream Oil & Gas Development Lifecycle Costing | 24 - 26 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Well Costing | 24 - 26 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Petroleum Risk Analysis & Portfolio Management | 30 Jul – 02 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
International Petroleum Contracts | 13 -17 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Gas & LNG Contract Negotiations | 27 – 29 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
International E&P Oil and Gas Accounting | 24 - 27 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
EPCIC Contract Management with Essential Elements of International Contract Laws | 26 - 28 Nov 2018 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals in Oil & Gas & Petroleum Fiscal Regimes and Applied Finance for Non-Finance Oil & Gas Professionals | 26 – 28 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Newly launched E-Learning courses:
Budgeting & Financial Management
Financial Statement Analysis
Introduction to Financial Markets
Forwards & Futures
Introduction to Macroeconomics
Economic & Technical Analysis
Project Management Fundamentals
Project Management Professional
Fundamentals Of Investment Risk & Uncertainty Analysis
Focused Scenario Analysis of the Business
petroEDGE® is proud to be a member of the CPD Certification Services, UK. Receiving too many emails?
Date of Training
24 Sep 2018Oil and Gasoil and gas trainingpetroedgePetroEDGE Training ProviderKuala Lumpurcommercial decisionsfiscal systemsdecision economics
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019