COMPLETIONS: APPLICATIONS, TYPES, INSTALLATION AND WORKOVERS
24 - 28 September 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This intensive five-day course is designed to provide you with a thorough knowledge of completion equipment and operational procedures required for converting a drilled well into an efficient and safe producer. It follows a practical approach for the various completion types, specific applications, completion installation and workovers.
Download course agenda today - Click here!
10 Reasons Why You Should Attend:
* List well data needed for well completion activities
* Illustrate different types of completions
* Describe the application of different completion fluids
* Describe the procedure for running a completion
* Prepare a list of down hole and surface completion equipment
* Describe different methods of well workovers
* Identify wellheads, trees, valves and chokes
* Illustrate subsurface safety valve design, selection and operation
* Explain packer selection and forces on packers
* Describe landing nipples and plug
About your Expert Trainer: Gordon Duncan
Gordon has over 37 years of oilfield experience specializing in Technical and Commercial Operations in Drilling, Completions & Well Services professional with both IOC's & various service companies, just to name a few, include Shell EP International, Santos, Petro-Canada, Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) and BP. He is currently the Technical Director for PetroEdge.
What Past Participants said about this course?
“Excellent course for all completions engineers.” - Smartwell Completion Engineer, Halliburton Brunei
“A very engaging session with Gordon. Excellent speaker and very competent on the subject.” - Well Intervention Engineer, Murphy Oil
“Very good trainer in terms of skills and knowledge.” - Subsea Tree Engineer, INPEX Indonesia
REGISTER NOW with your colleagues and enjoy our 3 for 2 Bundle Offer!
Team of 3 Pricing
TEAM EARLY BIRD
Completions: Applications, Types, Installation and Workovers
Team of 3, per participant
To learn more about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click to download the full brochure complete with registration details or visit www.petroedgeasia.net
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Mohamed
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
Follow us on: NrgEdge | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
This premier Oil & Gas training course is proudly brought to you by petroEDGE.
Explore our upcoming training programs in Production & Completions
Advanced Well Integrity Management | 07 - 11 May 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia |28 May - 01 Jun 2018, Brisbane, Australia | 26 – 30 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Production Technology for Other Disciplines | 23 - 25 Apr 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Flow Assurance for Offshore Field Development | 07 - 11 May 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Advanced Production Logging, Cased Hole & Production Log Evaluation | 07 - 11 May 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | 14 – 18 May 2018, Perth, Australia
Well Intervention and Productivity School | 23 – 27 Jul 2018 | 01 – 05 Oct 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Completions: Applications, Types, Installation and Workovers | 24 - 28 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Completion Design | 26 – 30 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Advanced Well Stimulation Strategies | 26 – 30 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Newly launched E-Learning courses:
petroEDGE® is proud to be a member of the CPD Certification Services, UK. Receiving too many emails?
Date of Training
24 Sep 2018Oil and Gasoil and gas trainingpetroedgePetroEDGE Training ProviderKuala Lumpuroperational procedurescompletion equipment
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019