INTERNATIONAL E&P OIL AND GAS ACCOUNTING
24 – 27 September 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This 4 day course provides you with a sound understanding of accounting and finance related issues, policies and practices specific to the international oil & gas exploration and production (E&P) industry. You will explore each of the stages in the lifecycle of an oil & gas project from rank exploration to production and how technical work in exploration, development and production is actually carried out and the types of costs involved at each stage. You will be exposed to how these activities are accounted for and reported under international reporting standards such as GAAP and IFRS.
Download course agenda today - Click here!
What will you learn by attending this course?
* Determine the various types of accounting entries required to record revenue, exploration, appraisal, development and operating expenditure and non-cash items to fairly reflect a company's activities in its accounts
* Prepare a set of monthly accounts and standard reports for an international E&P company with multiple projects at varying stages in their lifecycle together with accompanying variance analysis and commentary
* Prepare a set of monthly reports for international E&P activities as an operator for a joint venture including joint interest billing, advance account statement and cost control report
* Make year-end closing entries and prepare a set of annual accounts in compliance with international oil and gas reporting standards
* Appreciate the main technical aspects of the oil and gas industry and the terminology used in the industry including the origin of hydrocarbon reserves, the earth's geology, methods of exploring for, drilling and producing oil and gas
What others have said about this course previously?
- “Comprehensive and detailed training on Oil & Gas Accounting.” - Audit Manager, SKK Migas
- “The course gave me sufficient finance theory enabling my day with finance colleagues and delivery of more useful reports and offer requirements. Thanks" - Well Engineering Cost Engineering, Tullow Oil
- “This course is very beneficial to improve my knowledge in E&P business and it helps me to understand the scope of work in financial perspective including increasing more awareness of financial risk & concerns of this area." - Vice President Accounting & Taxation, The Bangchak Petroleum Public Company Limited
About your Expert Trainer: Geoffrey Killick
Geoffrey Killick is an oil and gas consultant specialising in commercial, financial and accounting matters. In a career of over 35 years he has worked in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, Yemen, Oman, Guatemala, Colombia and Egypt.
Register now to enjoy our 3 for 2 Bundle Offer while it lasts.
Team of 3 Pricing
TEAM EARLY BIRD
INTERNATIONAL E&P OIL AND GAS ACCOUNTING
Team of 3, per participant
SGD 1, 577
To learn more about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click to download the full brochure complete with registration details or visit www.petroedgeasia.net
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Sharolyn
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
Follow us on: NrgEdge | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
This premier Oil & Gas training course is proudly brought to you by petroEDGE.
Explore our upcoming training programs in Economics, Finance & Accounting and Legal
Refining Economics | 25 – 27 Jun 2018, Singapore
Upstream Oil & Gas Development Lifecycle Costing | 24 - 26 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Strategic Innovation in Oil & Gas | 23 - 25 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Well Costing | 24 - 26 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Petroleum Risk Analysis & Portfolio Management | 30 Jul – 02 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
International Petroleum Contracts | 13 -17 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Applied E&P Economics - Commercial Decisions & Fiscal Systems | 24 - 27 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Gas & LNG Contract Negotiations | 27 – 29 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
EPCIC Contract Management with Essential Elements of International Contract Laws | 26 - 28 Nov 2018 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
LNG Fundamentals | 08 - 10 May 2018 | 16 - 18 Oct 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Petroleum Geology for Non-Geologists | 11 – 12 Oct 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Introduction to Exploration and Production for New Engineers and Non-Technical Professionals in Oil & Gas 27 – 28 Jun 2018 | 03 – 04 Dec 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Drilling Essentials for New Engineers and Non-Technical Professionals in Oil & Gas | 25 - 26 Jun 2018 |29 – 30 Oct 2018| 05 - 06 Dec 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Newly launched E-Learning courses:
Budgeting & Financial Management
Financial Statement Analysis
Introduction to Financial Markets
Forwards & Futures
Introduction to Macroeconomics
Economic & Technical Analysis
Project Management Fundamentals
Project Management Professional
Fundamentals Of Investment Risk & Uncertainty Analysis
Focused Scenario Analysis of the Business
petroEDGE® is proud to be a member of the CPD Certification Services, UK. Receiving too many emails?
Date of Training
24 Sep 2018Oil and Gasoil and gas trainingpetroedgePetroEDGE Training Providerinternational E & Poil and gas accountingKuala Lumpuroil and gas exploration
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019