A practical intermediate level course focused on gas quality, processing techniques & equipment and operational trouble-shooting
24 - 28 September 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This 5 day course covers the design of systems for natural gas handling and treatment from the wellhead to the gas processing plant. The course emphasizes on field handling equipment and separation systems, dehydration, fluid measurement, sampling and analysis, introduction to reciprocating and centrifugal compressors.
Download course agenda today - Click here!
At the end of the course, participants will be able to describe and explain the following:
* Gas processing principles of dehydration (water removal) by absorption, adsorption, refrigeration and low temperature separation (JT effect) and basic associated equipment.
* Gas processing in-depth by absorption using glycol and glycol properties. (Pre- Cooling requirements, Dew Point control and related processes). Glycol regeneration including principles of stripping, DRIZO and Coldfinger.
* Process equipment involved for water removal by absorption. (Knock out drums; Contactor - absorber and internals, heat exchangers, re-boilers, pumps, filters and glycol storage)
* Principles of gas metering and types of meter (Measurement Units (MJ, BTU, nM3, scf and conversions)
* Typical gas contracts & sales specifications.
* Gas pipeline operations
Who Should Attend?
Production and processing personnel involved with natural gas and associated liquids to acquaint or re-acquaint themselves with gas conditioning and processing unit operations. This course is for production Operations Engineers, Operations Field Supervisors, Facility Engineers, Process Engineers, Design Engineers, operations personnel and others that select, design, install, evaluate or operate gas processing plants and related facilities.
About your Expert Trainer: Hans Groote
Hans Groote is a Production Engineer who has worked in the E&P sector in Europe, Africa the Middle East and the Far East since 1973 with Shell. He is responsible for the development and delivery of courses for graduate engineers and experienced field staff in several oil and service companies, for example Schlumberger, Wintershall, IV Oil & Gas, Shell, Sonangol, NAM, etc. He also developed a course in Asset Integrity & Process Safety training, which is being delivered successfully in New Zealand, Philippines, China, Malaysia, Brunei and Gabon (trained over 400 candidates in over 25 courses).
Here is what our past delegates have said about this training:
“This is really benefiting and the presenter have in-depth experience/knowledge towards the topic.” - Sales Manager - Project, Atlas Copco (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
“Good knowledge in gas processing.” - Project Engineer, BC Petroleum Sdn Bhd
"Trainer's explanation is very detailed and easy to understand.”- Junior Process Engineer, Pt Rekayasa Industry
Register by 10th of July to save SGD 200 or register with a team of 3 for the price of 2 as our Early Bird promotion.
GROUP EARLY BIRD
Group of 3, per participant
SGD 3, 730
SGD 1, 865
SGD 5, 595
To find out more information about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click to download the full brochure complete with registration details or visit www.petroedgeasia.net
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Mohamed K
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
Follow us on: NrgEdge | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
This premier Oil & Gas training course is proudly brought to you by petroEDGE.
Explore our upcoming training programs in Petrochemical & Refining
Refining Economics | 25 – 27 Jun 2018, Singapore
Surface Production Operations | 23 - 27 Apr 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Process Hazard Assessment using HAZOP Technique and HAZOP Team Leader Training | 25 - 29 Jun 2018, Singapore | 29 Oct - 2 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Gas & LNG Contract Negotiations | 27 - 29 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Advanced Heat Exchanger Design, Inspection and Troubleshooting | 13 - 15 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lubricant Blending and Quality Assurance | 3 – 4 Sept 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lubricant Analysis and Condition Monitoring | 6 – 7 Sept 2018, Singapore
LNG Fundamentals | 08 - 10 May 2018 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | 16 - 18 Oct 2018, Singapore
Small Scale LNG Operations | 25 – 26 June 2018, Singapore
Advanced LNG Vessel Transfer Ship to Ship (STS) | 13 - 15 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
LNG Bunkering Masterclass | 24 - 26 Sep 2018, Singapore
LNG Terminal Operations | 25 - 27 Jun 2018, Singapore
LNG Markets, Pricing, Trading & Risk Management | 25 – 27 Jun 2018, Singapore
petroEDGE® is proud to be a member of the CPD Certification Services, UK. Receiving too many emails?
Date of Training
24 Sep 2018Oil and Gasoil and gas trainingpetroedgePetroEDGE Training Providergas processingKuala Lumpurnatural gas handling
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019