ADVANCED HEAT EXCHANGER DESIGN, INSPECTION AND TROUBLESHOOTING
13 - 15 August 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The design, performance and operation of modern heat exchangers requires an understanding of the principles of heat transfer and fluid flow, coupled with access to numerically based techniques and supporting data. This course will review heat transfer fundamentals as applied to tubular and plate devices.
Upon completion of this course, you will have gained an understanding of the application of the principles of heat transfer and fluid flow to the design, operation and maintenance of shell and tube heat exchangers as well as compact and air-cooled heat exchangers. Participants will gain an understanding of TEMA and ASME codes and learn how to numerically analyze the different heat exchanger configurations. Attention will be paid to the recognition and solving of a wide variety of industrial problems, taking existing case studies.
The course will also address the ways in which systematic techniques of inspection and maintenance (including Fouling Control) can alleviate major problem areas.
Download course agenda today - Click here!
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
* Design, inspect, maintain and operate heat exchangers and analyse their performance in a professional manner
* Employ the concepts of heat transfer coefficients and determine their overall effect on heat exchanger fouling
* Differentiate between the various types of heat exchangers
* Discuss the industrial features and other information that explain distributed types in relation to power cycles, distillation, re-cuperators and regenerators
* Carry out heat exchanger analysis for counter flow, cross flow and multi-pass heat exchangers and to apply the relevant correction factors
* Conduct a heat energy balance for different types of heat exchangers
* Choose the correct heat exchanger for a given application and it's costing in line with the advantages and disadvantages of its type and scope of its applications
* Determine the cooling performance of a range of heat exchangers and establish insights on the effectiveness/ NTU method for heat exchanger analysis in terms of heat capacity ratios
* Interpret TEMA standards and terminologies for present-day shell and tube heat exchangers
About your Expert Course Director: Dr. John L Sproston
Dr. John is a Senior Mechanical & Instrumentation Engineer with over 45 years of industrial experience in Process Control & Instrumentation, Liquid & Gas Flow metering, Heat Exchanger Engineering, Pumps, Compressors, Turbines and Control Valve Technology.
Register now to enjoy our 3 for 2 Bundle Offer while it lasts.
Team of 3 Pricing
TEAM EARLY BIRD
Advanced Heat Exchanger Design, Inspection and Troubleshooting
Team of 3, per participant
To learn more about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click to download the full brochure complete with registration details to the respective location or visit www.petroedgeasia.net
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Sharolyn
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
Follow us on: NrgEdge | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
This premier Oil & Gas training course is proudly brought to you by petroEDGE.
Explore our upcoming training programs in Petrochemical & Refining
Gas Processing | 24 - 28 Sep 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Process Hazard Assessment using the HAZOP Technique and HAZOP Team Leader Training | 25 - 29 Jun 2018, Singapore | 29 Oct – 02 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Flow Assurance for Offshore Field Development | 23 – 27 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Refining Economics | 25 – 27 Jun 2018, Singapore
Pipe Work Design & Fabrication | 26 - 28 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Pumps, Compressors, Turbines & Troubleshooting | 24 - 26 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Distributed Control System (DCS) Applications, Selection & Troubleshooting | 10 - 12 Dec 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Subsea Control Systems and Umbilicals | 30 Jul - 01 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lubricant Blending and Quality Assurance | 3 - 4 Sep 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lubricant Analysis and Condition Monitoring | 6 - 7 Sep 2018 | Singapore
Newly launched E-Learning course
Effective Technical Report Writing
petroEDGE® is proud to be a member of the CPD Certification Services, UK. Receiving too many emails?
Date of Training
13 Aug 2018Oil and Gasoil and gas trainingpetroedgePetroEDGE Training Provideradvanced heat exchanger designheat transferfluid flowheat exchangers
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019