RESERVOIR ENGINEERING FOR GEOSCIENCES AND OTHER DISCIPLINES PROFESSIONALS
6 - 10 August 2018 | Miri, Malaysia
In the E&P business reservoir engineering data and models are used to optimise economic hydrocarbon recovery. This 5 day course addresses reservoir engineering concepts and methods to enable cross-disciplinary team work and exchange of ideas and experience. In this course, a range of fundamental concepts and modern practical reservoir engineering methods are illustrated with practical and actual field cases.
Download course agenda today - Click here!
The Benefits of Attending this training program:
* Extend subsurface skills for integrated analysis of rocks, pore and fluids
* Predict oil and gas reservoir performance using different techniques.
* Solve problems associated with determination of recoverable reserves
* Understand various methods to enhance recovery
* Apply tools for analysis of the underlying uncertainty and assumptions used in many reservoir analysis techniques
* Understand approaches to analyse and model fluid flow and reservoir behaviour
* Gain knowledge about various recovery methods from primary to enhanced recoveries.
* Understand the role of petroleum economics in evaluating reservoir development projects.
About your Expert Trainer: Wim Swinkels
Wim Swinkels is an independent Reservoir Engineering Consultant, providing project consultancy, quality assurance and reservoir engineering training for major oil companies, governments, engineering firms and other global customers.
What others have said about this training:-
“Very effective & highly recommended course for all those people who deals with oil & gas asset management” - DGM Oprerations, Cairn India
“From a non-technical background I would highly recommend this course as a means of introduction to the key concepts defining reservoir engineering” - Planning Upstream
Register now to enjoy our 3 for 2 Bundle Offer while it lasts.
TEAM EARLY BIRD
Reservoir Engineering for Geosciences Professionals and Other Disciplines
Team of 3, per participant
SGD 3, 430
SGD 1, 715
SGD 5, 145
To learn more about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click here to download the full brochure or visit www.petroedgeasia.net for more information.
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Chang
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
Follow us on: NrgEdge | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
This premier Oil & Gas training course is proudly brought to you by petroEDGE.
Explore our upcoming training programs in Reservoir Engineering
Integrated Field Development Planning for Offshore Fields | 07 - 11 May 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Rehabilitating Mature Fields | 23 – 25 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
petroEDGE® is proud to be a member of the CPD Certification Services, UK. Receiving too many emails?
Date of Training
06 Aug 2018Oil and Gasoil and gas trainingpetroedgePetroEDGE Training ProviderReservoir EngineeringGeosciencegeoscience professionals
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019