WELL INTERVENTION AND PRODUCTIVITY SCHOOL
23 – 27 July 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1 – 5 October 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Well interventions have a large opportunity to enhance well production if correctly designed and implemented. Conversely they can have a large negative impact on production if they're not.
The upcoming Well Intervention & Productivity School, taking place 23 – 27 July 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, is designed to help well intervention specialists, well service supervisors, and petroleum engineers become more aware of the problems that can arise in the planning of well interventions.
Download course agenda today - Click here!
What will you learn by attending this course?
* The economic importance of well productivity
* Overview of well production
* Fluids (drilling and workover fluids)
* Completion architecture and the impact of completion design on interventions.
* Production problems and how they are identified
* Well Intervention methods
* Rig based workovers
* Coiled tubing
* Hydraulic workover
* Wireline (slickline & e-line)
* Intervention in sub-sea wells (Rig and mono-hull vessel techniques) with horizontal and conventional trees
+ much more.
What Past Participants said about this training course?
“Excellent knowledge of the subject and a practical approach to transfer his wealth of experience. Highly recommended” Completions Engineer, Origin Energy Limited
“It's really a very good course, the material and the training leader/instructor” Petroleum Engineer, Star Energy Kakap Ltd
“The applicable knowledge is the real power and Howard reveal that throughout his course” Account Manager, PT Welltec Oilfield Services Indonesia
“Howard has very intensive knowledge on the subject matters” Wells Engineer, Talisman Malaysia Limited
“This is a very good course. The instructor used real life field experience & backed it with theory” Wellsite Completions Engineer, Tullow Ghana Ltd
Register now to enjoy our 3 for 2 Bundle Offer while it lasts.
TEAM EARLY BIRD
Well Intervention and Productivity School
Team of 3, per participant
To learn more about Well Intervention and Productivity School training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click to download the full brochure complete with registration details or visit www.petroedgeasia.net
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Sharolyn
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
NrgEdge | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Explore our various training programs on Production & Completions
Surface Production Operations | 23 - 27 Apr 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Production Technology for Other Disciplines | 23 - 25 Apr 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Flow Assurance for Offshore Field Development | 07 - 11 May 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Advanced Production Logging, Cased Hole & Production Log Evaluation | 07 - 11 May 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | 14 – 18 May 2018, Perth, Australia
Completions: Applications, Types, Installation and Workovers | 24 - 28 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Completion Design | 26 – 30 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Advanced Well Stimulation Strategies | 26 – 30 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Newly launched E-learning courses:
petroEDGE® is proud to be a member of the CPD Certification Services, UK. Receiving too many emails?
Date of Training
23 Jul 2018Oil and Gasoil and gas trainingpetroedgePetroEDGE Training Providerwell interventionenhance well productiondesign and implementationProductivity
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019