9 - 13 July 2018 | Jakarta, Indonesia
The prospect maturation process, from a lead to a drillable prospect, is at the heart of the exploration business.
This course will cover all aspects of the prospect maturation process, including;
- Play understanding in the context of regional geological understanding
- Detailed prospect evaluation; realistic risk & volume assessment consistent with the play understanding and prospect details, and
- An introduction to exploration economics.
Throughout the course there is a strong focus on pragmatic (geo) logical approach for assessing those aspects that are input parameters for a meaningful assessment of prospect risks and volumes, with emphasis on a balanced integration of contributions from different sub-surface disciplines.
Download course agenda today - Click here!
The benefits of attending this training program:
* Play development in the context of a sound understanding of the regional geology
* Detailed prospect evaluation and understanding of the critical aspects of traps, reservoirs, seals and charge
* Examples from plays and prospects in different basin settings from around the globe
* Realistic and pragmatic risk and volume assessment, based on the geological understanding of plays and prospects
* An introduction to Unconventional Gas resources, highlighting the main differences between conventional and unconventional exploration.
* Examples of plays, oil and gas fields and prospects from basins from around the world, including from Australia.
About your Expert Trainer: Dr Jan De Jager
Dr. Jan has a PhD in Geology from the University of Utrecht. He joined Shell in 1979 as an exploration geologist & worked in several locations around the world which includes Gabon, USA, Australia, Argentina, The Netherlands and Malaysia. He took on roles in technical and management positions in the various locations of work.
Here are what our past delegates have got to say about this training course:-
“The course is really good and provide us further understanding and a more standardise way to mature our prospect. All aspects are covered from geology from engineer to economics” – Geologist, Brunei National Petroleum Company Sdn Bhd.
“This wonderful step by step building up skills for maturing prospector surely lead to a reasonable and balanced decision for future E&P projects“ – Professor, Chungbuk National.
"Really great course, very comprehensive material & Jan is an excellent instructor." – Geologist, Petronas.
Register now to enjoy our Early Bird Promo & 3 for 2 Bundle Offer while it lasts.
Team of 3 Pricing
TEAM EARLY BIRD
Team of 3, per participant
To learn more about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click to download the full brochure complete with registration details or visit www.petroedgeasia.net
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Chang
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
Follow us on: NrgEdge | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
This premier Oil & Gas training course is proudly brought to you by petroEDGE.
Explore our upcoming training programs in Petroleum Geoscience
Exploration Simulation: Critical Thinking, Technical Integration And Commercials | 14 - 18 May 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Trap & Seal Analysis | 16 – 20 July 2018, Sydney, Australia
Prospect Maturation | 9 – 13 July 2018, Jakarta, Indonesia
Petroleum Fluids and Source Rocks in E&P Projects | 13 – 15 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Predicting Reservoir Distribution, Geometry & Quality | 13 – 17 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Operations Geology | 13 – 17 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fluvial-Deltaic Depositional Systems | 19 - 21 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
AVO, Attributes and Inversion: Principles and Applications | 24 - 28 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Deepwater Depositional Systems | 24 - 26 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fundamentals of E&P Data Management & Physical Asset Management | 24 - 28 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fundamentals of Seismic for Non-Geophysicists | 15 – 17 Oct 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
How to Interpret Multi-Well Pressure vs Depth Plots & Pressure Maps from DSTs & Wire-line Formation Test Data including Hydrodynamics | 26 - 30 Nov 2018, Perth, Australia
Advanced Petrophysics | 26 - 30 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Application of Structural Geology in Seismic Interpretation | 26 – 30 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Clastic Exploration & Reservoir Sedimentology | 3 - 7 Dec 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Carbonate Reservoir Geology | 10 - 14 Dec 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
petroEDGE® is proud to be a member of the CPD Certification Services, UK. Receiving too many emails?
Date of Training
09 Jul 2018Oil and Gasoil and gas trainingpetroedgePetroEDGE Training ProvidergeologyDrillingoil drillingoil and gas exploration
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019