INTRODUCTION TO EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION FOR NEW ENGINEERS AND NON-TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS IN OIL & GAS
25 - 26 June 2018 | Singapore
03 - 4 December 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
As exploration and production activities in Asia continue to grow, new engineers and supporting professionals like yourself must grasp the language and technology of exploration and production. Exploration and production technology, equipment specification and processes have a unique language that must be conquered by executives such as you.
Through our video presentations, you can better visualise the various exploration equipment/technologies and understand the major cost components. A confident understanding of the technical jargon used and a visual appreciation of the various pieces of exploration equipment provides an overall knowledge of the “big picture” of exploration and production. This serves as an excellent foundation for smooth communication and increased efficiency in inter-department project team efforts.
Download course agenda today - Click here!
By attending this course, you will be able to:
* Appreciate the dynamics of world energy demand & supply and its impact on pricing
* Understand the formation of petroleum reservoirs and basic geological considerations
* Examine the exploration process to gain an overview of the technical processes involved
* Gain a comprehensive overview of drilling activities - from pre-drilling preparation, through to well drilling, well evaluations and post drilling activities
* Get familiarised with the common production methods and the different stages of its processes
* Integrate your understanding of asset maintenance and downstream supply chain activities.
About your Expert Course Trainer: Franz Hartstein
Franz Hartstein gained his 30 year experience in the Oil & Gas Drilling industry around on-shore and offshore facilities in Australia, the North Sea, Middle East, USA, Europe & Asia. He has experience in nearly every position around the rig, including; roustabout, roughneck, derrick man, assistant driller and barge captain. As a Drilling Engineer since 1967, Franz is thoroughly familiar with the drilling operations. He has sound understanding of the engineering principles involved and has gained substantial hands-on knowledge of related well services.
Here is what our past delegates have said about this training:
“The training is very informative and good for non-technical professionals. Well done! Fantastic video!” - Exploration, Finance Analyst, Sarawak Shell
“A master explaining every minute detail of drilling engineering and processes is just so invaluable from Franz with 30 years of experience” - Training Manager, BP Singapore
“Very informative and experienced trainer. Good job & well done!” - Graduate HR & Services, KPOC
Register now to enjoy our 3 for 2 Bundle Offer while it lasts.
Team of 3 Pricing
TEAM EARLY BIRD
Introduction To Exploration And Production For New Engineers And Non-Technical Professionals In Oil & Gas
Team of 3, per participant
To learn more about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click to download the full brochure complete with registration details to the respective location or visit www.petroedgeasia.net
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Sharolyn
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
Follow us on: NrgEdge | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
This premier Oil & Gas training course is proudly brought to you by petroEDGE.
Explore our upcoming training programs in Industry Introductory
Technical Report Writing and Presentation Skills for Oil & Gas Engineers and Technical Professionals |27 - 29 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
LNG Fundamentals | 08 - 10 May 2018 | 16 - 18 Oct 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Drilling Essentials for New Engineers and Non-Technical Professionals in Oil & Gas | 25 - 26 Jun 2018 |29 – 30 Oct 2018| 05 - 06 Dec 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Introduction to Exploration and Production for New Engineers and Non-Technical Professionals in Oil & Gas | 25 – 26 Jun 2018, Singapore | 03 – 04 Dec 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Influence and Persuasion Skills for Engineers and Technical Professionals | 24 – 25 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Effective Conflict Resolution and Dealing with Difficult People for Engineers and Technical Professionals | 26 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date of Training
27 Jun 2018oil and gas trainingOil and GaspetroedgePetroEDGE Training Provideroil productionoil explorationoil and gas upstreamupstream operationsNatural Gas Value Chain
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019