SMALL SCALE LNG OPERATIONS
25 – 26 June 2018 | Singapore
With the current low LNG prices, small-scale liquefied natural gas projects are emerging as bright spots, as large scale projects face project delays. Small Scale LNG is an innovative means of getting gas to stranded customers, and thereby making the most environmentally friendly fossil fuel available to new markets that did not exist previously!
The Small Scale LNG concept is a cost effective solution for making natural gas available to energy users not currently connected to pipeline networks. The concept increases the market for natural gas by distributing LNG from either a LNG plant, LNG import terminal or directly from a LNG carrier using a combination of both sea and land based transport directly to the end.
Download course agenda today - Click here!
What will you learn by attending this training course:
* Gain an overview of the entire LNG process chain
* Understand LNG cargo transfer operations from both ship management and terminal perspectives
* Understand the trade routing and cargo management options for LNG
* Consider and select the best options for LNG vessel types and containment systems
* Make accurate measurements and calculations of LNG custody transfer
* Examine the impact of various design codes and guidelines on LNG ship and shore transfer management
* Better manage LNG supply transportation contracts and shipping documents
* Examine LNG incidents and evaluate tanker safety, associated risks and requirements to better manage your LNG tanker operations
* Learn in detail about the LNG tanker business and operations
About your Expert Trainer: James Gardiner
James is an Independent Marine Engineering Surveyor and Forensic Marine Engineer. For the past 25 years James has been heavily engaged as an expert regarding; LNG Bunkering vessel and offshore platforms, STS - ports and harbour infrastructure, machinery failure investigation and safety; LNG propulsion and vessel component integrity and failure.
Register now to enjoy our 3 for 2 Bundle Offer while it lasts.
TEAM EARLY BIRD
Small scale LNG Operations
Team of 3, per participant
To learn more about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click here to download the full brochure or visit www.petroedgeasia.net for more information.
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Mohamed
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
Follow us on: NrgEdge | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
This premier Oil & Gas training course is proudly brought to you by petroEDGE.
Explore our upcoming training programs in Marine & Offshore
LNG Fundamentals | 16 - 18 Oct 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
LNG Terminal Operations | 25 - 27 Jun 2018, Singapore
Gas & LNG Contract Negotiations | 27 – 29 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Gas Processing | 24 - 28 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Charterparty Management for Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Tankers | 24 - 25 May 2018, Singapore
Heavy Transport & Lifting - Shipping and Offshore | 18 – 20 July 2018, Singapore | 23 - 25 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
OSV Chartering and Charterparty Management with Essential Elements of Maritime Laws | 13 - 17 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Advanced LNG Vessel Transfer Ship to Ship (STS) | 13 - 15 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
LNG Bunkering Masterclass | 24 - 26 Sep 2018, Singapore
Tanker Charter Party Management | 24 – 25 Sep 2018, Singapore
Upcoming Offshore & Marine Webinars
Webinar Series: Offshore and Maritime Industry Dispute Resolution Clauses and Costs of Resolving Disputes | 16 May 2018 - 17 April 2019
petroEDGE® is proud to be a member of the CPD Certification Services, UK. Receiving too many emails?
Date of Training
25 Jun 2018petroedgePetroEDGE Training ProviderOil and Gasoil and gas trainingLNGlng operationssmall scalelng design
27 Nov 2018
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur MY 27 Nov 2018
Singapore SG 12 Nov 2018
10 Dec 2018
10 Dec 2018