24 - 26 July 2018 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Among all the activities undertaken by oil and gas companies, drilling could rank as one of the most expensive and riskiest decisions. The cost of drilling a well is constantly being reviewed and contested in the industry today as it moves towards exploring for hydrocarbons in more difficult locations, ever deeper water and unconventional plays. Combined with the high costs in the exploration process, fluctuating price of oil and increased demand for technology, well costs continue to climb. With such high cost considerations at play during the well planning and drilling phases, drilling engineers and accountants must generate accurate and efficient cost estimates for their operations throughout the life of a well.
This 3-day targeted training course will explore in detail the various issues and challenges in developing clear and concise planning and budget reports for well development and drilling.
Download course agenda today - Click here!
What will you learn from participating in this course?
* Understand the key stages in the well drilling process from surface to reservoir
* Learn and improve the preparation of well AFE's (Authority for Expenditure) to provide more accurate cost control
* Learn how drilling commitments are controlled and reported
* Understand and produce accurate well cost reports for operators and project partners
* To use ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solutions to develop meaningful well cost control reports
* How to manage and control well drilling costs through various reporting and reconciliation methods
* Examine the purpose and role in risk management when increasing operation efficiency and safety together
* Examine audit rights under a typical JOA and learn how to prepare for JV audits
About your Expert Trainer: Geoffrey Killick
Geoffrey is an oil and gas consultant specialising in commercial, financial and accounting matters. In a career of over 35 years he has worked in the UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, Yemen, Oman, Guatemala, Colombia and Egypt. He has significant sector-specific financial, transactional and commercial experience gained at senior management and board level.
What Past Participants said about Geoffrey's Trainings?
“The course gave me sufficient finance theory enabling my day with finance colleagues and delivery of more useful reports and offer requirements. Thanks!” - Well Engineering Cost Engineering, Tullow Oil
“Very beneficial to improve my knowledge in the E&P business and helps my understanding of scope of work from a financial perspective including increasing more awareness of financial risk & concerns in this area.” -Vice President Accounting & Taxation, the Bangchak Petroleum Public Company Limited
“Thank you for the wonderful training experience” - Financial Analyst, Dept of Energy Philippines
Register now to enjoy our 3 for 2 Bundle Offer while it lasts.
TEAM EARLY BIRD
Team of 3, per participant
SGD 1, 469.67
To learn more about this training course, simply:
- reply to emailEQ@petroedgeasia.com to obtain more information and registration details
- click here to download the full brochure or visit www.petroedgeasia.net for more information.
- call +65 6741 9927 to speak with Sharolyn
- click here to send a Call Back Request
- Live chat is also available. Click HERE to chat with us about this course.
In the meantime, I look forward to welcoming you to this course.
Follow us on: NrgEdge | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
This premier Oil & Gas training course is proudly brought to you by petroEDGE.
Explore our upcoming training programs in Economics, Finance & Accounting, Legal
Strategic Innovation In Oil & Gas | 23 - 25 Jul 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Upstream Oil & Gas Development Lifecycle Costing | 24 - 26 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Petroleum Risk Analysis & Portfolio Management | 30 Jul – 02 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
International Petroleum Contracts | 13 -17 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Gas & LNG Contract Negotiations | 27 – 29 Aug 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
International E&P Oil and Gas Accounting | 24 - 27 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Applied E&P Economics - Commercial Decisions & Fiscal Systems | 24 - 27 Sep 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
EPCIC Contract Management with Essential Elements of International Contract Laws | 26 - 28 Nov 2018 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals in Oil & Gas & Petroleum Fiscal Regimes and Applied Finance for Non-Finance Oil & Gas Professionals | 26 – 28 Nov 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Newly launched E-Learning courses:
Budgeting & Financial Management
Financial Statement Analysis
Introduction to Financial Markets
Forwards & Futures
Introduction to Macroeconomics
Economic & Technical Analysis
Project Management Fundamentals
Project Management Professional
Fundamentals Of Investment Risk & Uncertainty Analysis
Focused Scenario Analysis of the Business
Date of Training
24 Jul 2018well costingDrillingOil and GaspetroedgePetroEDGE Training Providerdrilling wellWell EngineeringKuala LumpurMalaysia
MY 28 Aug 2019
MY 21 Aug 2019
MY 20 Aug 2019
MY 19 Aug 2019
MY 13 Aug 2019