A solidly implemented management system is the foundation for good business performance. The Risk Identification and Management module and the Continuous Improvement Loop are at the heart of the management system. Learning from failures plays an important part in that improvement loop. However, incident investigation to identify the relevant facts required for improvement is not easy. This workshop aims to explain relevant aspects of incident investigation and the required processes to get optimal information for learning.
Key Benefits Of attending this course
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Describe the context into which the Tripod Beta methodology fits
- Use Tripod Beta theory to construct accurate Tripod Beta diagrams.
- Use Tripod Beta theory and tree to set up a quality investigation plan
- Understand Human Behaviour and the Human Error theory model
- Identify remedial actions to prevent reoccurrence of, as well as the next incident
- Progress to phase two of the Tripod Beta Practitioner Accreditation process
Who Should Attend
- HSE and Risk professionals
- Key personnel involved in developing, implementing, maintaining, using HSE management systems
- Key personnel involved in business processes up sets.
- Key personnel involved in incident investigations
- Senior Management
- Line, Asset, Project Managers, Exploration, Drilling & Operations
- Line managers who need more insight in business process improvements
Date of Training
22 Mar 2017Risk Identificationrisk managementincident investigationTripod Beta MethodologyTripod BetaHuman Behaviourhuman errorTripod Beta Practitioner AccreditationHSERisk ProfessionalHSE ManagementexplorationBusiness Process
Yogyakarta Jogja ID 27 Feb 2017
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur MY 27 Feb 2017
Cairo Governorate EG 19 Feb 2017
Mumbai MH IN 13 Feb 2017
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur MY 09 Feb 2017