This Interactive and highly focused 2 days course for Advanced Waste Management Technique & Skills has overall objective on providing delegates with latest technique, study & methods of Waste Management Skills & Concept on day to day operations & site activates, helping delegates to enhance their skills towards compliance with Waste Management Process. The course complies with UN standards, Safety Code of Practices & EMS ISO 14001 Standard requirements as well as Industry Best Practices for those handling environmental aspects under their job responsibilities, ensuring best practices of Waste Management, employees and member of the public. Although industrial techniques are covered in broad terms, the course concentrate on Environmentally Friendly Practices while carrying on day to day operations.
Throughout the two days course, delegates will be faced with conceptual and evaluative materials, use a variety of training methods including lecture, group exercise and Multi-Media rich in color animations and graphics to explain key concept of Advanced Environmental Protection Skills.
Key Benefits of Attending The Workshop
During the course participants will:
1. Understand the Waste Management Fundamentals
2. Understanding Technique / Hierarchy of Waste Management Practices
3. Waste Disposal Methods & Techniques
4. Waste Management for Non-Hazardous
5. Basel Convention.
6. Hazardous Material Management (both for national and international e.g. UNDG etc.)
8. Waste To Energy Technique & Benefits.
9. Handling Environmental Emergency cases & Management of Consequences.
10. Developing specific Site Waste Management Plan & Procedures.
11. Liability & Compliance.
12. Understating UN & ISO 14001 EMS Standards requirements.
Date of Training
25 Jan 2017Waste ManagementUN StandardsEMS ISO 14001Environmentally FriendlyWaste DisposalBasel ConventionE-WasteEnvironmental EmergencyLiability & Compliance
Yogyakarta Jogja ID 27 Feb 2017
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur MY 27 Feb 2017
Cairo Governorate EG 22 Mar 2017
Cairo Governorate EG 19 Feb 2017
Mumbai MH IN 13 Feb 2017