Technip awarded multi-disciplinary engineering and project management services contract
Leveraging Technip's leadership in FLNG with first mover advantage
Technip has been awarded an engineering and project management services contract by Shell Australia. This contract will provide multi-disciplinary engineering and design services in support of the Prelude FLNG project, and will allow the smooth delivery of brownfield engineering scope as the project moves into operations.
Under the contract, Technip will provide a comprehensive suite of services, including:
- Concept, FEED(1), detailed and follow-on engineering services,
- Procurement services,
- Construction management services,
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and hand-over services,
- Operational testing support,
- Scope and portfolio management services including cost and planning support, and document management and control,
- Specialist engineering support to supplement Shell Australia's team.
Technip's operating center in Perth, Western Australia will lead, manage and deliver the contracted work, providing local expertise for a local solution.
Nello Uccelletti, President Onshore Offshore, Technip, commented: “We are delighted to continue Technip's close relationship with Shell on the flagship Prelude FLNG project. Our leadership in FLNG leverages our integrated approach and the combination of our technologies and capabilities in the subsea, offshore and onshore business. This award recognizes our long term relationship with Shell as well as our strong presence in Australia developing local engineering and project management capabilities.”
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it