Pipersville, PA - AbraxSys announced recently the release of a new series of 18.5” ultra-rugged, wide-format touchscreen, 1080P LCD monitors designed for Pelican case type installations. These LCD models meet a growing demand for a more rugged and robust LCD than typically available through other industry suppliers.
All elements, including a toughened optically-bonded touch screen have been packaged in an ultra-compact rugged design. This series of very rugged LCD monitors are designed to operate in severe areas where dust, water intrusion, high operational and/or storage temperatures, excessive shock/vibration, and rough use are commonplace. This 18.5” model is state-of-the-art, engineered with true industrial-grade components which meet various stringent industrial quality standards. The result is a very robust monitor for harsh-duty applications.
This model is ideal for use in a wide range of industrial, law enforcement, aviation, marine, military, inspection, and remote ROV applications. Engineered for 24/7/365 usage and boasts amazingly bright, crystal-clear images.
When Pelican case type mobility is needed coupled with high resolution and brightness imaging, and where temperatures can run exceptionally high, this AbraxSys model meets those demands.
As well, these units can be custom-modified to meet specific needs and can be private-labeled.
Features of the new modules are as follows:
- 1920 x 1080 (FHD 1080P) True High-Def Resolution
- 1000 nits (cd/m2), Sunlight Readable
- Engineered with True Industrial Grade Components, including wide-temp LCD
- Exceptional Contrast for Improved Sunlight Readability
- Optical Film Enhancements: Boosts efficiency of the backlight's light utilization and minimizes the surface reflection of ambient light
- Ultra-Wide Symmetrical Viewing Angles High Environmental Performance and Reliability
- Exceptional contrast ratios for improved imaging in any ambient light environment
- Constructed of high-grade 6061T Aluminum which is Zinc-Chromate Dipped, Anodized, and finished with a Corrosion Resistant Thermoset UV-stable Black Powder-Coating per Military Standards FED-STD-595
- Super-wide viewing angles, high brightness/contrast and vivid color
- True Industrial Grade LCD Panel used within their design
- Market-leading operational temperature range -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Long-life, inverter-less backlight through use of white light-emitting diodes (LED)
- LED backlight has a typical operating life of 100,000 hours half-life
- Multitude of Computer & Video Inputs Combinations available
- Integrated with Projected Capacitive Touch Screen, Multi-Touch up to 10-points
- Optical Bonding of the touch window directly to the LCD face
- Black boarder around touch window provides a nice-looking finish when nested flush with the monitor's bezel
- Ultraviolet (UV) stable adhesive
- won't “delaminate” like other PCT touch windows
- Exceptional Optics, near 100% light transmission, unlike traditional resistive technology
- Chemically and thermally strengthened cover glass for harsh duty environments
- Touch coordinates are drift free, unlike tradition resistive technology
- Invisible sensor traces hold in the air
- Environmental awareness: Mercury-free and fully compliant with Europe's Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS)
- Engineered and Produced in the USA
- 3-Year Warranty
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it