SMi reports: Registration for SMi's 19th Annual Benelux Infrastructure Forum is now open.
SMi's Benelux Infrastructure Forum, returns to Amsterdam, Netherlands on the 18th and 19th November 2020 for its 19th consecutive year.
Faced with the prospect of missing its 2020 emissions reduction target the Netherlands has doubled the budget of its forthcoming renewable energy subsidy round to €4 billion*.
This forum will look at the various financing options (PPP, project bonds, pension funds, PPA's, government funding, green bonds) available for renewable infrastructure projects in the Benelux region.
The need to decrease the reliance of fossil fuels, low oil prices and the need for a renewable energy transition has led to a major shift in the Benelux region towards geothermal power, green gas, solar, onshore and offshore wind and more recently energy storage (battery/hydrogen) to ensure supply and emission targets are met.
This year's forum will also use case studies to help explore what the new alternative markets for future sustainable investments in the Benelux region are.
For further information and to view the two-day agenda, visit http://www.beneluxconf.com/PR1
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet, network and participate in panel discussions and debates with industry experts and professionals ranging from: banks, infrastructure developers, and institutional investors, to lawyers, government agencies, financiers and regulators.
Key reasons for an attendee to register:
• Explore the recent developments and future roles of geothermal energy in the Netherlands and Belgium
• Case study updates from major projects in the region focusing on Offshore and onshore wind, solar power, geothermal power and digital infrastructure
• Gain insight into the developments and projects that are happening in the Port of Amsterdam
• Explore the different financing models available for renewable projects to ensure success
• Understand the bankability of European hydrogen and CCUS projects and the role that hydrogen will play in delivering net zero emission targets
• Discover the recent developments in the Benelux digital market and find out how the abundance of private financing opportunities can help fund digital infrastructure projects more efficiently
• Exclusive networking opportunities with key opinion leaders and decision makers at the forefront of the market
Interested parties can register by 30 June and save £300 using the early bird discount at http://www.beneluxconf.com/PR1
For sponsorship and group delegate enquiries, please contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or email email@example.com.
For media enquiries or pass please contact Simi Sapal, Marketing, on +44(0) 207 827 6162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SMi's 19th Benelux Infrastructure Forum
18-19 November 2020
Park Centraal, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses, and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
Visit source siteBenelux infrastructureSMi's Benelux Infrastructure ForumOffshoreonshoreFinancetrade finance marketfinance projectsemissions reduction
18 Nov 2020
20 Nov 2019