In the relevant regulations, there are a series of regulations and requirements for seamless steel pipe marking. The specific requirements for the logo are as follows:
1. The seamless steel pipe manufacturer's logo should be eye-catching, firm, clear, standardized, and not easy to fade.
2. The mark shall include at least the following contents: the name and trademark of the seamless steel pipe manufacturer, the product standard number, the grade of the steel pipe, the product specification and the traceability identification number or telephone number. For precision seamless steel tubes, you can increase the main performance indicators and dimensional precision levels.
Seamless steel pipe marking
3. The standard can be printed, stamped, scrolled, printed, pasted imprint or hang tags, tag and other methods, the supplier can hang one or more signs method.
4. Steel pipes with an outer diameter of not less than 36 mm shall be started at a distance of not less than 200 mm from the end of the seamless steel pipe, and each of the marking methods shall be carried out.
5. For low-pressure fluid seamless steel pipe and thin-walled seamless steel pipe, seamless steel pipe and other general-purpose seamless steel pipe, cross-section seamless steel pipe, complex cross-section seamless steel pipe can not be every mark.
6. Pipe joints of seamless steel pipes for petroleum, gas, 3PE anticorrosion
, etc., shall have the grade mark of seamless steel pipe.
7. In the case of a container package, a bracket welding package or a thin-walled seamless steel pipe set. A label or tag should be attached to the seamless steel pipe on the outer layer of the container, bracket, and thin-walled seamless steel pipe.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it