What are the detection methods for casing pipes? Let's take a brief look:
1. Ultrasonic testing. When ultrasonic waves are scattered in the tested raw materials, the acoustic properties of the raw materials and the transformation of the internal structure have a positive impact on the dissemination of the ultrasonic waves. After the ultrasonic level and condition are detected, the functional and structural changes of the raw materials are understood.
2. Radiation detection. Radiation detection is the use of the difference in the amount of radiation transmitted through the normal
parts and defects, and the resolution of the blackness on the film is formed.
3. Permeation detection. Penetration detection is the use of liquid capillary action, the permeate penetrates the shortcomings of the surface opening of the solid raw material, and then through the developer to absorb the permeate permeate to the surface to appear the defects. Penetration testing is suitable for a variety of metal and ceramic workpieces, and from the osmotic manipulation to the shortcomings, the light is relatively short, usually about half an hour, may be tested surface fatigue, stress corrosion and welding cracks, may directly measure the size of the crack.
4. Magnetic particle detection. Magnetic particle detection is the use of magnetic flux leakage to absorb magnetic powder, the formation of magnetic marks, to provide shortcomings, can detect surface and sub-surface defects, shortcomings of this nature, simple identification, paint and plating surface does not affect the detection of vividness.
5. Eddy current detection. Eddy current detection If the eddy current induced by the ferromagnetic coil in the workpiece is used to analyze the internal quality of the workpiece, the surface and near surface defects of various conductive materials can be detected. The control of common parameters is troublesome, and the detection result is difficult to explain. Moreover, it is required that the object to be tested must be a conductive crack, and the length of the defect can be measured by euphemism.
6. Magnetic flux leakage detection.The magnetic leakage detection of oil casing is based on the high magnetic permeability of ferromagnetic raw materials. The permeability of the in-service oil casing is measured by measuring the permeability change caused by the defects in the ferromagnetic raw materials.
7. Magnetic impression detection. Magnetic impression detection is the relationship between the physical nature of the magnetic phenomenon of metal and the dislocation process. It has many advantages such as high utilization rate, low cost, no need to polish, and has important and ordinary use prospects in the industry.
The above is the detection method of the oil casing.
Visit source sitecasing pipeN80 oil casingDetection Methods