Causes of rusting of 20# precision steel pipe and prevention methods
1. The surface of the stainless steel accumulates dust or other metal particles attached to other metal elements. In humid air, the condensed water between the attached material and the stainless steel connects the two into a micro battery, triggering an electrochemical reaction. The protective film is damaged and is called electrochemical corrosion.
2. The surface of the stainless steel adheres to the organic juice, which forms an organic acid in the presence of water and oxygen, and forms an organic acid to corrode the metal surface for a long time.
3. The surface of the stainless steel adheres to acid, alkali, and salt substances (such as alkaline water and lime water sprayed on the wall) to cause local corrosion.
4. In the polluted air (the atmosphere containing a large amount of sulfides, oxides, hydrogen oxide), in the case of condensed water, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, acetic acid liquid spots are formed, causing chemical corrosion.
All of the above can cause damage to the stainless steel surface protective film and cause corrosion. Therefore, in order to ensure that the metal surface is permanently bright and not rusted, we recommend:
1. For the 20# precision steel pipe in transportation. Some trucks have rust inside the compartment. If it is not sure whether the packaging bag of the pipe is worn during loading and unloading, then the car should be placed on the bottom layer to place some wood or wood, etc., to separate the pipe from the floor of the car.
2. When the pipe is stacked, pay attention to it. Try to find a place that is clean and ventilated. Especially when the materials purchased by the engineering customer are placed on the site, avoid placing it with other volatile materials to reduce the permeability of the acid-alkaline gas to the surface of the pipe.
3. When using the pipe, the worker should work with gloves as much as possible. The soaking of sweat also affects the 20# precision steel pipe.
Visit source site20 precision steel pipepreventive measuresruststainless steel