- The raw materials of spiral steel pipe are strip coil, welding wire and flux. Strict physical and chemical testing is required before production.
- The steel head and tail are butt jointed, and the single wire or double wire submerged arc welding is used. After the steel pipe is rolled into a steel pipe, automatic submerged arc welding is used for repair welding.
- Before the type, the strip is leveled, trimmed, planed, surface cleaned and treated.
- The weld gap control device ensures that the weld gap meets the welding requirements, and the pipe diameter, the amount of misalignment and the weld gap are strictly controlled.
- After a single steel pipe, the first three inspections of each batch of steel pipe shall be subjected to a strict first inspection system to check the mechanical properties, chemical composition, bonding condition, surface quality of the steel pipe and non-destructive testing to ensure the pipe making process is qualified. Can be formally put into production.
- The part with the continuous sound wave detection mark is subjected to manual ultrasonic and X-ray review. If it is defective, after repairing, it will pass the non-destructive test again until it is confirmed that the defect has been eliminated.
7, mechanical processing, the end face verticality, groove angle and blunt edge are accurately controlled.
The spiral steel pipe is a spiral seam steel pipe which is different from seamless steel pipe, made of steel coiled coil as raw material, which is often heated and extruded, and welded by automatic double wire double-sided submerged arc welding process. The spiral steel pipe feeds the strip steel into the welded pipe unit. After rolling through multiple rolls, the strip is gradually rolled up to form a circular tube blank with an open gap. The reduction of the pressing roll is adjusted to control the weld gap in 1~ 3mm and make the ends of the solder joint flush. For more info, you may refer to:
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it