Press

NPD: Drilling Permit for Well 6407/11-1 in Production Licence 751


The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has granted Equinor Energy AS a drilling permit for well 6407/11-1, cf. Section 15 of the Resource Management Regulations.

Well 6407/11-1 will be drilled from the Deepsea Bergen drilling facility in position 64°12'22.8"N and 7°29'33.25"A.

The drilling programme for well 6407/11-1 relates to the drilling of a wildcat well in production licence 751 where Equinor Energy AS is the operator, with an ownership interest of 80 per cent. The other licensee is Petoro AS (20 per cent). The area in this permit consists of the largest part of block 6407/11. The well will be drilled about 17 kilometres southeast of the Njord field.

Production licence 751 was awarded on 7 February 2014 in APA2013. This is the first well to be drilled in the licence.

The permit is contingent upon the operator securing all other consents and permits required by other authorities prior to commencing the drilling activity.

Contact in the NPD:

Per Henning Sæle, Tel. +47 51 87 64 52

6407/11-1



New service from OilVoice
Trip Shepherd is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it.

Visit source site

npd.no/en/news/Drilling-permits/2018/640711-1-/

NorwayOffshoreNPDNorwegian Petroleum DirectorateProductionProduction LicenceDrillingEquinorEquinor EnergyDeepseaBergen

More items from oilvoice


Cyber Security Experts Unite to Protect Europe’s Critical Industries

CS4CA Summit Returns to London this October Staying abreast of fast-paced industry developments is crucial for cyber security professionals. And while one can learn a lot from publications and social media, it's hard to beat the value of insights gained first-hand from peers. This is why 150+ IT ...

OilVoice Press - OilVoice


Posted 5 months agoPress > cybereurope

Africa E&P Summit

The organisers of the Africa E&P Summit are bringing together Africa's leading exploration companies and governments, just one of the many reasons why you should be attending frontier's event that they are organising and hosting in London at the IET: Savoy Place, 22-23 May. Over 200 key senior exec ...

OilVoice Press - OilVoice


Posted 9 months agoPress > Africasummitoil summit +2

Equinor Deepens in Offshore Wind in Poland

Equinor has exercised an option to acquire a 50 % interest in the offshore wind development project Bałtyk I in Poland from Polenergia. This transaction is a follow-up of the agreement between the two companies which came into force in May 2018 , by which Equinor acquired a 50 % inter ...

OilVoice Press - OilVoice


Posted 1 year agoPress > EquinorEquinor EnergyPoland +2

Nigeria has highest capex on crude and natural gas projects in sub-Saharan Africa Over Next Seven Years, says GlobalData

Nigeria accounts for more than 34% of the proposed capital expenditure (capex) on planned and announced crude and natural gas projects in the sub-Saharan Africa over the period 2018–2025, according to GlobalData , a leading data and analytics company. The company's report: ‘H2 2018 Production ...

OilVoice Press - OilVoice


Posted 1 year agoOpinion > GlobalDataNigeriaCrude +5

CNOOC Signs Strategic Cooperation Agreements with 9 International Oil Companies

HONG KONG, Dec. 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CNOOC Limited (the "Company", SEHK: 00883, NYSE: CEO, TSX: CNU) announced today that its parent company, China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC), has signed Strategic Cooperation Agreements with 9 international oil companies including: Chevron, Conoco ...

OilVoice Press - OilVoice


Posted 1 year agoPress > CNOOCChina National Offshore Oil CorporationChevron +11
All posts from oilvoice