ABERDEEN, ABERDEENSHIRE, SCOTLAND, January 11, 2018.
OWI EU is back for a 5th consecutive year - and this time Shell, Petronas and ExxonMobil have joined the agenda. For more information access the agenda here: https://tinyurl.com/EIN-Agenda
Over the past 5 years OWI has cemented itself as the North Sea's leading conference for well intervention experts – and for 2018 we have pulled out all the stops to give you 3 days of unrivalled networking, operator insight and exclusive case studies you simply can't get anywhere else!
The 5th Annual Offshore Well Intervention Conference programme includes…
• Keynote operator day exploring the latest brownfield intervention strategies E&P companies are developing for their 2018 field campaigns
• Dedicated P&A and production enhancement technical sessions focusing on the core challenges that operators need to overcome this year
• 28 exhibitors filling the newly designed technology showcase hall with the most innovative downhole and workover technology
• 5 interactive training workshops to ensure you have the latest regulatory, well integrity, wireline, P&A and well control best practice
• 300 senior well intervention decision makers to network with at the North Sea's most influential intervention gathering
With the oil price at a four year high, more market confidence and proactive well centric regulations, OWI EU couldn't be more timely… Don't miss out, download the full brochure here https://tinyurl.com/EIN-Agenda
Visit source sitelight well interventionwell interventionWell P&ADrilling ActivityDecommissioningoffshore decommissioningWells
Aberdeen Scotland GB 28 Apr 2020