Eni Nigeria, Marathon Oil, Shell & Sonangol amongst offshore operators joined by leading well work experts at the Offshore Well Intervention Workshop West Coast of Africa on March 7-8: https://tinyurl.com/yc4eq3ft
150+ senior well intervention experts will get together in March at the Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra to discuss their well intervention and P&A strategies in a bid to increase efficiencies and reduce the cost of both deepwater and shallow water projects.
Well intervention & completions experts Ihechi Ojukwu (Chevron Nigeria), Kelechi Victor (Nigerian Agip) & Ifeanyi Ugbor (Shell Nigeria) will speak alongside well engineering specialists including Andres Esono Ngui Obono (Marathon EG), Elike Mawuli (Tullow Oil) & Edward Kalu (Total Nigeria) to address some of the challenges companies are facing during workover, integrity and abandonment projects.
Key topics up for discussion include:
• Well Intervention Economics: Examine how expanding the scope of work, multi-well campaigns and the availability of equipment can improve well intervention economics
• Acid Stimulation: Hear how a scheduled program of well stimulation using coiled tubing or flexible pipe to bullhead acid can lead to optimized recovery with no downtime
• Downhole Technology: Discover new section milling, fishing and retrieval tools as well as eline & CT services that enhance production while mitigating risk to your subsea formation
• Late Life Management: As West African fields mature, discuss ways of optimizing late life production, ensuring integrity and preparing for P&A with an efficient end of life strategy
• P&A: Study regional abandonment case histories to tackle challenges including annular pressure build up, cement placement, barrier validation and NORM contaminants
Other speaking organisations at the conference include Wild Well Control, Helix, Island Offshore, TechnipFMC, Oceaneering and many more…
To see a full breakdown of the agenda and speakers involved in the Offshore Well Intervention Workshop West Coast of Africa, download the conference brochure at https://tinyurl.com/yc4eq3ft
For more information contact Sam Scapa at
Offshore Network Ltd.
t: +44 (0) 20 3793 8800| e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit source sitewell interventionWest AfricaWell P&ADecommissioningworkoverintegrity
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur MY 02 Jun 2020