The market has de-valued the oil price yield curve
Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Art Berman back to MacroVoices. Erik and Art discuss:
- Comparative inventory on oil
- Inventory correlation to price
- Price cycles and the oil-price yield curve
- Impact of U.S. exporting oil
- Trends in tight oil rig counts
- Managed money unwinding net long positions
- Distillate and gasoline inventories
- Why is backwardation collapsing on WTI
- Sensitivities to supply concerns
- Discrepancies between IEA and OPEC forecasts
- Where are oil prices going in 2019?
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it