The Sales, Marketing & Supply Hub Specialist plays a supporting role in realising Downstream Procurement's (DP) aspiration to deliver a world-class service to the Downstream Segment. As the Hub Specialist, you will be is the primary business interface for local contract owners, providing updates, answering queries and remedying issues. The Hub Specialist provides dedicated procurement, program, and stakeholder management support for the Hub Manager and plays a supporting role in ensuring business stakeholders' satisfaction with DP's service and its outcomes across the end-to-end procurement lifecycle. You will also acts as a key point of contact for regional business support activities and although primarily focused on business interface activities, category execution activities may also be required in accordance with category capacity, procurement workload and business demand.
Stakeholder Management Support
- Act as primary business interface for DP for local contract owners, and regional business support roles, supporting the Hub Director / Manager with business management review meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring alignment of PSCM objectives with regional/country business objectives
- Leads the on-boarding of key local stakeholders who are required to support PSCM approaches to the external market.
Planning & Delivery Support
- Co-ordinate inputs to business, supplier and demand insight for category teams to inform future strategy development and to the business for process development and improvement
- Support Hub Director / Manager in fielding and allocating demand to appropriate channels within the Procurement organisation.
- Support Hub Director / Manager in developing and implementing cross-category regional procurement strategies, processes and plans.
- Augment category management capacity as required, to include local sourcing within category guidance, performing contract set-up and handover from Sourcing; supporting contract implementation in local markets, including changes, disputes and claims; providing break-in and requisitioner support and performing high-impact expediting in accordance with procurement workload and business demand
- Supporting reporting and assurance of DP and IP value delivery.
- First in-country point of contact for Procurement issues resolution with GBS teams.
- Manage country procurement indicators in compliance with existing guidelines, processes, budgets, plans and goals.
- Contract Management support for contracts in local language
- Lead agreed elements of supplier management to support category teams in DP and IP, including issue resolution from both suppliers and business.
- Represents BP for the country suppliers / contractors and ensures that performance requirements are understood and fulfilled
HSSE, Ethics & Compliance, Risk Management
- Assurance of the integrity of all purchasing measures in regards to policies, processes, tools and standards of BP, Downstream Procurement.
- Shapes contractual terms and conditions, involving legal when required, employing best practice in contracting methods to manage risk and maximize value
- Assurance of the HSSE and OMS requirements for employees as well as suppliers
- Observation of the BP Code of Conduct including a suitable monitoring of the supplier portfolio; role model and coach for employees in the practical implementation of flawless ethical behaviour.
- Observation of legal provisions (Corruption and Due Dilligence (CDD)), HSSE and BP guidelines in regards to safety, quality, finance and administration
- University degree in a technical or related equivalent business discipline or relevant years of experience required.
- 5-6 years years relevant experience required
- Basic application in:
- Stakeholder management
- Tactical procurement
- Demand and business planning
- Category strategy delivery
- Supplier management
- Experience in collaborating with multiple teams and locations to drive common solutions and deliver a high quality service.