MANAGER of CONSTRUCTION
Responsible for the overall execution of Construction and Commissioning for Wind Projects across North America:
- Responsible for the overall project management which includes, but not limited to Field Construction, Technical Advising Service team, Commissioning, etc.
- Create and Maintain budgets, P&L, and Forecasting
- Contractual negotiations for Sub-Contract companies as well as holding each accountable in terms of time, budget and safety
- Compliant with all State and Federal Laws & Regulations
- Develop business proposals for new Construction opportunities
- Analyze existing business in order to increase efficiency, increase performance and reduce overhead costs
- Primary Point of Contact when dealing with various suppliers, manufactures, and customers.
- Ensure company personnel as well as sub-contractors meet all Safety process and procedures
- Able to travel about 25% of the time
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager of Construction - Wind - Renewables - Project Management