The Products Scheduler: is responsible to feasibly execute campaign-based operating plan production for the BP-Husky Toledo Refinery; interacts with Refinery Commercial and Operations as well as corporate Product Supply in managing daily and in-month production issues; participates in the out-month planning processes to ensure production feasibility is incorporated into feedstock purchase and inventory management decisions. This job description is intended to provide an overview of the position and does not include all the tasks that might be required to provide Commercial support for your area.
- Working with cross-functional Commercial, Marketing and Logistics teams in building and scheduling feasible daily product movements.
- Communicating ratability requests to Product Offtake marketers as needed.
- Owning Product Offtake marketer volume reconciliation.
- Serving as the primary communicator to Product Offtake marketers.
- Managing product inventories including: Jet fuel, finished diesel, intermediate distillates and NGLs.
- Interfacing with third-party customers
- Scheduling non-products pipeline shipments (barge, local pipelines, onsite transfers).
- Issuing COAs for product shipments.
- Participating in daily optimization and supply meetings.
- Assisting operations in identifying the source of quality issues and providing solutions to eliminate them from recurring.
- Updating product operating plans in response to planned and unplanned events.
- Backing up Blender and Products Scheduler.
- Providing 24/7 products movement support as required.
B.S./B.A. or equivalent refinery operations experience required
Minimum four years of downstream experience