Wind Turbine Technician Description: This person is responsible for the operations and maintenance of wind turbines. You will be responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of mechanical and electrical problems on turbines. Additional responsibilities also include reporting, monitoring and customer management.
Requirements: This position is a site O&M position in Texas - Dallas/Abilene Area
- NFPA 70e electrical training
- OSHA 10 Hour Safety Course completion
- Tower Rescue / Competent Climber Certification or similar
- Wind Turbine commissioning or maintenance experience
- First Aid / CPR
- Understanding of Direct Current Electricity, Alternating Current Electricity, and Electronics.
- Familiarity with Voltage Testers, Voltage Test Procedures, Lock Out Tag Out, Hydraulics, Crane Hand Signals, Torquing, and Fiber Optics.
- Ability to mentor other employees in operations, maintenance, and repair procedures.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Capable of climbing a wind tower up to 300 ft in height
- Capable of passing a drug screen
- Must have current driver's license and clean DMV record
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Wind turbine Technician - O&M - Site Technician - Troubleshooting