Morson International are currently recruiting a Manufacturing Logistics Team Leader to work for our client; a market leading manufacturing company specialising in the defence industry.
As the Manufacturing Logistics Team Leader you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the management and co-ordination of all logistics support activities for the manufacture/delivery of hardware to achieve project programmes to time, cost and quality.
- Maintaining the manufacturing bill of materials and project manufacturing strategy, including make/buy venue/policy
- Co-ordination of Logistics Co-ordinators and Manufacturing Controllers deployed in the planning, maintenance and delivery of detailed parts and assemblies, in line with the manufacturing master schedule
- Manage and schedule all work through the national and international manufacturing and development facilities
- Manage the efficient use of storage space and monitor topical knowledge of inventory holdings
- Review potential work, compile bids and estimates
As the ideal candidate you will have the following;
- HND qualified or equivalent, plus substantial relevant manufacturing experience.
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Very good commercial and financial understanding.
- Great negotiating and influencing skills.
- Proven production control experience
- Proven man management and leadership experience
If you hold the relevant skills and experience, please apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this world leading company!
In return you will receive a competitive salary, flexible working and a list of great benefits.