The Regional Account Executive is the direct liaison between our dealer and CM operated sites and BP. The role is responsible for marketing and promotional execution, pricing, supply, deliveries, image and overall profitability of sites.
The general territory for this role is the New York City area, with the potential to focus on the Bronx and Manhattan territories. The individual filling the Regional Account Executive role must live within approximately 45 minutes of this territory. The role is home-based with the expectation that 60% of time is spent in the field.
- Ensure customers are meeting contract requirements and adhering to BP brand standards; limit company's exposure by managing customers current volume forecast and monitor product integrity.
- Build and update account plans for key customers and conduct account reviews with customers in accordance with sales processes.
- Support and implement marketing activities/programs across customer base to drive mutual value.
- Translate customer needs into business opportunities based on a comprehensive understanding of the customer.
- Generate new sales leads, develop sales proposals and execute new and renewal agreements within the established delegation.
- Focus negotiation on the value our offer brings to the customer in short and long terms, while maximizing the benefit to BP in the long term.
- Comely with all BP safety policies and Code of Conduct, adhere to all legal regulations and maintain a safety culture as highest priority.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years sales or marketing experience.
- Builds and maintains positive customer relationships for retention, manage customer satisfaction and increase fuel volume and revenue generation. Must be able to demonstrate relationship management skills, with the ability to be a team played and influence, as well as manage difficult situations and conversations.
- Working knowledge of retail operations and proven ability to build networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge.
- The ability to manage a number of accounts across a specified territory or area.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with a focus on performance delivery and results.
- Knowledge of geographic footprint (New York City).
Sales Marketing New York City