The Maintenance Performance Lead is the main interface leading financial discussion with Superintendents and Managers on overall Maintenance costs at the Cherry Point Refinery. The role will provide the appropriate Management Information (MI) and insights needed to inform business decision making.
- Prepare cost reports for Maintenance, Turnarounds and other functional teams, as needed. Proactively lead cost conversations with managers for appropriate cost management.
- Monitor reliability performance and analyze trends, provide insights, etc. Work with Reliability Engineer Superintendent to ensure formal RCA studies are conducted when needed.
- Support Solomon reporting. Analyze Solomon results to provide insights on competitive gaps as well as facilitate/support the creation of action plans to address the gaps.
- Regular interaction with Maintenance manager and Superintendents to develop detailed Maintenance and Reliability cost forecasts.
- Provides Head of Finance insight around cost performance delivery risk and opportunity areas.
- Support delivery of Annual Plan and Business Improvement Plan (BIP).
- Conduct analytical deep-dives on specific performance issues.
- Accountable for reporting and validation of headcount, contractors and overtime tracking.
Bachelor's degree required. Specialization in Business, Finance, Economics or Engineering preferred.
- 5 years of financial analysis experience and/or financial background
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a professional manner
- Strong impact, interpersonal, networking and communication skills and able to make a significant contribution to local management team