This Australian owned and operated team is dedicated to keeping their clients moving, offering both scheduled, preventative, and break down services in the Diesel and Hydraulic space. Your skills will be across both workshop and field servicing giving you variety and challenge your diagnostic skills.
The suitable applicant will possess:
- Full-time hours & some overtime
- Workshop & field service around the SEQ region
- Conducting repairs and maintenance services on Excavators, Cranes, Loaders, and more
- Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting of equipment
- Fully equipped modern workshop
What we offer:
- Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanic / Fitter or Allied Trade
- Minimum of 2 years' post Trade experience with heavy earthmoving machinery and hydraulics
- Sound diagnostic skills
- Multi badge experience
- High risk licences (highly regarded)
- Strong work ethics and commitment to a high standard of workmanship
- Contract with a view to extend further
- $38hr + penalties
- Opportunity for career growth and development
If you're ready to take the next step in your career with this well-established company, please hit the APPLY
button now. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call us on 07 3902 0042.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it