We have partnered up with an machining and engineering workshop based in Liverpool who provide to small and large projects across a variety of industries including: Mining, Railway, and Defence.
If you are an experienced CNC Milling and Turning Machinist or Fitter Machinist looking for a new challenge, please read on for further details on the role.
To be successful:
- Ongoing work, Monday - Friday
- Casual with view to perm
- $38 per hour + pens
- Setting up, running and programming jobs
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Operating conversational lathe and mills
- Trade Qualification (Fitter/ Turner or similar)
- Programming experience - MUST
- Milling and turning experience
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude with an understanding of machining process
- Knowledge of Fanuc controls or similar
- Ability to produce quality work with high attention to detail
- Reliable, hard working and positive attitude
- Work with a well established and sought after company
- Tidy and organised workshop
- Supportive and friendly work environment
If you are interested or know someone who might be suitable, please click the "APPLY" button and submit an up to date copy of your CV.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it