Deepwater, part of Acteon Group, protect our clients' assets from corrosion. We solve corrosion problems and improve anti-corrosion technology to reduce maintenance costs and preserve the integrity of infrastructure.
Deepwater is looking to add a Project Manager, this position is responsible for establishing and maintaining procurement, planning, services, project cost control, and inventory controls to assure customer satisfaction. Managing allocated resources as well as guiding, mentoring, and training are key tasks for this position. This position is an overall accountability for the performance, quality and deliverables of their assigned projects and teams.
- Develop and Implement scheduling and coordinating the efforts of the technical and management aspects of projects; lead client/contractor/vendor meetings when necessary.
- Develop and Implement MRP System / Planning Procedures.
- Qualify vendors and identify alternative vendors for all processes.
- Prioritize workload to match company needs.
- Work closely with all critical areas of the business: Manufacturing, Project Management, Sales, Warehouse, Finance, Engineering, etc.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Determining documentation requirements for projects.
- Attend off-site client meetings and maintain excellent customer communications.
- Assume overall accountability for the delivery of multiple assigned projects to ensure high quality deliverables, on time, safely, and within budgeted costs.
- Manage Master projects schedules using Project Management systems.
- Developing along with projects processes flow.
- Develop departments procedures and controls.
- Actively engage in Continuous Improvement, HSE and Quality.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred with 5-10 years working experience directly related to this role.
- Language: English language fluency in reading, writing and speaking. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from vendors and other departments.
- Communication and Organizational Skills: Must have an excellent command of the English Language and must be able to develop high quality reports, presentations and other written materials, It is also essential that the candidate be able to make high quality oral presentations and effectively communicate both oral and in writing.
- Must have excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Core Competencies: In - depth understanding of projects and materials management principles and the ability to create and maintain effective controls essential matters including cost, projects, inventory controls and customer interface.
- Additional Competencies: Must have a good understanding of the basic characteristics of the offshore oil & gas infrastructure and cathodic protection systems.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- PMP / APICS / CSCP certification preferred (willingness to obtain acceptable).
- Forecasting/Trend analysis.
- Computer skills: Word processing, spreadsheets, ERP/accounting software (SAGE), email inventory management.
project management, engineering
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it