Senior Planner - Site based
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- EPC Contractor / Industrial Construction
- Fluent German & English language skills required
- Salary: €80,000 to €110,000 depending upon experience.
Turner Lovell are currently shortlisting for a Senior Planner with experience working on large scale EPC projects of >€250m. This role will be to lead the site based planning activity on a large scale industrial project. You will oversee various work packages of civil construction, engineering, mechanical and electrical installation across multiple contractors.
- Provide site based, planning advice regarding construction, installation and handover stages of large EPC project
- Coordinate preconstruction project timescales and schedule related matters on civil and M&E activities
- Communicate in German and English to client, internal stakeholders and subcontractors
- Provide analysis for progress, critical path, schedule reports
- Establish and maintain audit trails for all deliverables.
- Interrogate project and construction teams to analyse and verify durations, quantities and man hours
- Work at pace, communicating clearly and effectively
- 10-15 years planning experience in large EPC projects
- Experience working on the construction of datacentres or large M&E infrastructure projects
- Excellent references showing commitment to finish projects
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Expert user of P6
- Team player with excellent communication skills
If this sounds like it could be your next challenge - to join a high profile EPC project in Frankfurt Germany, please apply and contact Curtis Thompson for more information.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it