Synaco Recruitment is partnered with a renowned Queensland construction company servicing the eastern QLD cities from Townsville to Brisbane. Due to growth and the expansion of local projects, our client is seeking a Contract Administrators based out of their Rockhampton branch on a permanent full-time tenure.
What is required:
What is on offer:
- Diploma in Construction Management or proven industry experience
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to be accountable and be responsible for making decisions
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multiple task
- Ability to work within tight timeframes
- Career development and growth within the delivery of large-scale steel construction projects
- Full time permanent role
- Attractive yearly salary
- Immediate commencements
If you are looking for the challenge of working on exciting projects, click the apply now button. This role will require the successful candidate to reside or have accommodation options within the Rockhampton region. For further details, please contact the office on 07 4927 7724 and speak to a consultant.
Contract Administrator to assist our client on their newly won Construction Project in Rockhampton.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it