Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high-quality roof and wall cladding system and other building products.
They are currently looking for a confident Internal Sales Coordinator with background in the building industry.
About the role:
You will be customer-focused and be responsible for undertaking all warehouse administrative duties. Other responsibilities include:
To be successful, you must have
- Efficient and accurate processing of orders
- Answering customer queries via email and phone
- Support day to day operations
- Filing documents in accordance with company policy
- Manage warehouse supplies
On offer for the right candidate
- Trade background in Carpentry or other relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years warehouse experience
- Experience in building supplies and hardware
- Forklift licence - highly regarded
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Ongoing work on day shift
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work for a company with strong family values
Please send your most updated resume by clicking on the APPLY button.
Please note, only suitable candidate will be contacted regarding this position. Visit our website to see other available jobs www.synacoglobal.com.au
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it