Heavy Equipment Operator
- Location: Leominster, Massachusetts (HQ), Projects throughout MA
- Duration: Full-time
- Salary: $55.00 per hour/ $115,000 per annum
- Healthcare: Provided after 1 years' service
Family owned site and utility contractor, based in Leominster, Massachusetts.
Project portfolio includes Federal, State and Municipal industries.
Services include General Contracting, Construction, Reconstruction and Excavation.
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company's operating safety policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations for maintaining and improving environmental performance.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles and trailers.
- Ensure company equipment, material, and the work site are maintained, kept clean, and stored in a safe manner. Collect and dispose of scrap, excess materials, and refuse.
- Observe distribution of paving material to adjust machine settings or material flow, and indicate low spots for workers to add material.
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation.
- At least 10 years' experience working as a Heavy Equipment operator
- Experience operating bulldozers, forklifts, diggers, backhoes, hydraulic trucks
- Prior experience working for a General Contractor or Self-performing contractor in excavation or construction projects. Ideally roads, sewer mains, bridge reconstruction or similar
- Relevant safety licenses
- Willingness to travel throughout Massachusetts as required
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have:
- U.S Citizenship or Green Card Status at the time of application
- Valid U.S Driver's license
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Excavation, Digging, Heavy Equipment Operator, Heavy Equipment, Civil, Construction, Reconstruction, Cranes, Trucks, Foundation works,
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it