Responsible for communicating with customers, preparing proposals, and applying industry leading power system simulator software to solutions. Develops and drives innovative customer-need based solutions within the US market, facilitating growth of the software business.
Responsible for software proposal activities including but not limited to proposal team coordination, marketing, leading customer calls, communicating customer needs to the technical team, preparing cost/book numbers, and participating in proposal financial reviews.
- Drive technical discussions between the software internal team and the customer
- Work directly with customers to increase product satisfaction
- Communicate software features and functionality to support the sale of new software products/services/solutions
- Participate in US market software user group meetings
- Continually looks for opportunities to improve products, processes and customer experience
- Proactively seeks most up to date technology and industry trends; welcomes change as means to innovate
- Ability to communicate highly technical information clearly and concisely to peers and customers verbally, written communications and learning and training situations
- Minimum of 6 years in technical, power system protection software (CAPE, ASPEN, etc.) and/or electrical engineering within transmission and/or distribution protection
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field (Advanced degree in business is preferred)
- Strong people skills and engaging presentation and written communications skills
- Extremely partner focused, proactive and effective within a team environment
- Understanding of power system software (Transmission Protection, Distribution Protection, short-circuit, etc.)
- Strong business and industry specific acumen
- 3-5 years of experience in the US Power industry
- Experience working within a matrix organization
- Ability to code in Python is preferred
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
coordination studies, relay studies, transmission, power systems, CAPE, ASPEN, engineering, protection, software, PSS, PSSE, application engineering, utility, sales, high voltage, short circuit
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it