Provide insight and analysis of financial data and performance measures, trends and the monitoring of key financial and operating metrics.
Qualifications / Experience
- Conducts financial analysis utilizing and developing business cases/cash flow models, as well as other analysis tools, to support incremental business and investment decisions
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance
- Deconstructs financial information (e.g. underlying performance, variances vs. budget/forecast) into usable information for cross-functional leaders to make effective, financially-based decisions
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process, including the development and analysis of operating plans
- Support sales team in tracking and analyzing pipeline, booking, and revenue trends
- Financial modeling and reporting
- 3-5+ years of FP&A experience (data consolidation, dashboards, accounting, accruals, controls, month / year-end close, etc.); 2+ years of Accounting experience
- Finance support function - serve as a Trusted Finance Partner for HR, Legal, etc.)
- Report on business (costs & budgets) to drive and improve performance
- Ability to seek out areas for analysis of cost efficiency and profit opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or related
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
finance, accounting, F&A, FP&A, financial planning, analysis, modeling, KPI, business performance, performance improvement, cash flows, accruals, analytics, ERP, consolidation, finance function, finance partner, financial data, operating metrics
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it